Yeah, she’d made some changes to the love scenes that were non-negotiable.

“They want to start tomorrow! As soon as they knew you were going to do this project, they pushed it to the front of their production schedule, so you don’t have the chance to rethink your decision!” Jisoo yelled but she waved her hand carelessly in response to let her know she heard but didn’t stop moving until they reached the front entrance.

Jennie held the door open but couldn’t help crowding Lisa a little so that their bodies would brush against each other as they exit. Lisa’s tits aren’t as big, but they are perky and ripe, just right for her mouth. When Jennie felt Lisa’s chest rub along her own, all the remaining fluids in her body rushed down to her center. She was so soaked, she thought wearing skirt might be problematic later when her arousal trickled down her legs. The Korean pressed her chest at Lisa brazenly, just to ease a fraction of the heat.

Lisa ducked her head shyly as she slipped past Jennie, but it flew up, her chocolate eyes like saucers when she felt the hard sweater-covered nipple against her left arm.

Jennie’s gaze was bold and unapologetic. She thought that the Thai might as well know now what Lisa does to her since she’s going to become well acquainted with Jennie’s breasts and pussy soon enough. She intend to show Lisa who will own her sweet little body, to be able to mark Jennie’s ownership of her so bad she’s reminded every time she moves.

In the back of her mind, she knew she should go slow and not scare Lisa. But she waited too long for her, and her control was already hanging by a thread. The Korean grabbed her hand tightly, lacing their fingers together and guided Lisa out to her red sports car where she opened the door and helped her in.

Lisa tried reaching for the seatbelt, but Jennie lightly sweep her hands out of the way and strapped her in. Then she brushed a soft kiss over the blonde’s lips before slamming the door and rushing around to drop into the driver’s seat.

Burning rubber out of the parking lot, she practically raced through the streets until she reached the Gyungbu Highway. The scenic drive along calms her, and she glanced over at her girl. It hadn’t escaped her notice that she still hadn’t heard Lisa speak one word.

Her hand itched to wrap around Lisa’s and for the first time since she bought her car, she wished she’d gone and had a driver as Jisoo suggested. She would have been able to just be wrapped across Lisa at the back of the car.

They coasted down the highway, Jennie released the stick shift and let her intrusive thoughts win, she ran a finger down Lisa’s cheek before nudging her chin so she turned her way.

Her eyes dragged slowly back to the road, reluctant to look away from her stunning beauty.

“I guess I should have officially introduced myself, ae-in. I’m Jennie Kim.”

Lisa mumbled something with a little squeak before clearing her throat and trying again.

“I know. I’m uhm, Lisa Manoban. But, I guess you already know that.”

Lisa giggled and the sound goes straight to Jennie’s clit. She swore it was as hard as a bullet and suddenly she was picturing Lisa’s puffy, pink lips eating her down there.

“I don’t want to scare you, ae-in, but I think it’s important to be honest with you,” she started, choosing her words carefully.

“You’re the only reason I accepted this role.”

She heard a quick inhale and took a fast peek at Lisa’s face, happy when she saw a sexy smile and flushed skin. A desperate need to see that pink blush spread over her whole body has Jennie foot pressed against the gas even harder.