"If we weren't already late, we definitely are now. No thanks to someone." He mutters angrily, as Alex follows him down the corridor and he ushers me towards the stairs.

"We are on the twenty third floor. I'm not walking down all those stairs." I state, stopping as I open the door and look down. Charles walks past me before almost running down the first flight of stairs.

"We wouldn't have to if you didn't press all the fucking buttons." He states, now being a floor below me and Alex. She stops next to me as well, dreading the walk down.

"What's up his ass?" I whisper to Alex, looking at her and furrowing my eyebrows slightly. She shrugs her shoulders, looking at Charles as he quickly makes his way down the stairs.

"Did you sleep on-" I begin before getting cut off by Charles shouting. I smile slightly, leaning over the railing to look at him.

"Don't! I'm not having any more of those bed jokes, they aren't funny!" He shouts, pointing his finger at me with a pissed off look on his face.

"I think they're funny." I mutter, looking down at the floor and sighing slightly. Alex smiles at me as I begin walking down the stairs, slowly following behind Charles. She stays behind me so I don't get the opportunity to walk away.

After a long walk down the stairs and a short five minute drive to the track, we eventually arrive. I walk down the path between all the paddock buildings, with Charles and Alex following behind me, hand in hand.

"I love my cargos." I say, as I look down at my legs, rubbing my hands down my thighs and smiling at Charles.

"We know, you've said that a thousand times this morning." He laughs slightly, placing his spare hand on my shoulder and squeezing it slightly. I see Lando walking through the paddock, the opposite way to us, as he turns to go into the McLaren building.

"Lando!" I shout after him, running in his direction, almost bumping into people as I cut across all the foot traffic making its way through the paddock.

He turns round to look at me, smiling when he sees me pushing through all the people. I run up the stairs and stop in front of him.

"Do you like my cargos?" I ask him, pointing down at my beige trousers and smiling at him. He looks down and smiles at my excitement.

"You and Alexandra are matching." He says, a smile on his face. "Your tops match too." He adds, as Charles and Alex follow me through the crowd.

"I know!" I reply excitedly. "But stupid Charles won't let me wear the same one." I state in a slightly angrier voice as Alex and Charles walk up the stairs and stand next to me.

"Because you're thirteen, not a stripper." Charles states, staring at me and sighing slightly. I've been arguing with him about this all morning. "Alex is an adult who can decide what she wears for herself. You are a child, and whether you like it or not, I am not letting you go out in public looking like you just came back from a night club." He adds, his voice stern and slightly angry.

"It's not even that bad, it's only slightly cropped. It's a bit tight, but no one gives a fuck." I reply, raising my voice at him. He gives me an angered look, telling me to shut up. I look down at the floor and avoid eye contact.

"I'm thirteen, let me wear what I want." I mutter, kicking a rock with my foot as I feel Charles' glare burning through my head.

"I'm not having this conversation with you. Come on, let's go to the garage." He states firmly, tapping my shoulder and signalling for me to carry on walking. I sigh before waving to Lando and walking down the paddock with Charles and Alex following close behind me.