𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

Začít od začátku

Luna had managed to procure a hat shaped like a life size lion's head which caught the attention of many students.

"I'm supporting Gryffindor!" She had a wide smile plastered on her face and Annabeth couldn't help but smile back at the girl.

Luna them suddenly tapped her wand against the hat, "Look what it does-"

The lion head immediately let out an extremely realistic roar that made everyone in the Great Hall jump in surprise.

"It's good, isn't it?" The large smile was still on her face when she beamed at them. "I wanted to have it chewing up a serpent to represent Slytherin, you know, but there wasn't time."

Her eyes then wadered off towards Ron, who was still pretty pale. "Anyway- Good luck, Ronald!" And with that the girl skipped down the hall and disappeared.

After a few more minutes it was clear that Ron wouldn't be having breakfast any time soon and they decided to join the rest of the team in the changing rooms.

When Annabeth stood up from the bench, Hermione quickly held her back, whispering, "Don't let Ron see those Slytherin badges."

Annabeth gave her a questioning look, but Hermione shook her head when Ron approached them. "Good luck, Ron!" She quickly got onto her tiptoes and placed a kiss onto his cheek.

Her eyes then wadered to her other friends and she nodded at them, "And you Harry- Annabeth!"

When the three made their way out of the Greta Hall Annabeth saw how Ron touched the spot on his cheek where she had kissed him and a small smirk made it's way onto the brunette's lips.

He seemed to be occupied with his own thoughts when Annabeth quickly glanced at the Slytherin table and spotted the badges.

Weasley is our King

Annabeth felt an unpleasant feeling spreading in her stomach and she knew that this meant trouble.

The frosty grass crunched under their feet when the three friends hurried down towards the Quidditch pitch.

Annabeth glanced up into the air and there was no wind at all and the sky was pearly white. Perfect Quidditch weather.

Everyone had already changed when they arrived in the changing rooms and Angelina was talking to the team when they grabbed their uniforms.

After Annabeth was finished she quickly settled down between the others and listened to their team captain.

"Okay, I've only just found out the final line-up for Slytherin. Last years Beaters, Derrick and Bole, have left , but it looks as though Montague's replaced them with the usual gorillas, rather thaj anyone who can fly particularly well. They're two blokes called Crabbe and Goyle, I don't know much about them-"

"We do", Harry and Ron both voiced.

"Well, they don't look bright enough to tell one end of a broom from the other - but then I was surprised Derrick and Bole managed to find their way on to the pitch without signposts", Angelina stated while she placed her hands onto her hips.

"Crabbe and Goyle are in the same mould", Harry assured her when suddenly hundreds of footsteps could be heard from over their heads.

Annabeth felt the butterflies in her stomach and she grew more nervous by the second. A glance at Ron, who was clutching his stomach and staring straight ahead, made her feel even more nervous.

"It's time- C'mon everyone- good luck", Angelina stated while everyone shouldered their brooms and matched in single file out of the changing rooms and out into the dazzling sunlight.