Nifty: Hi! I'm Nifty. It's nice to meet you. *Creepy tone* It's been a while since I've made new friends. *Normal tone* Why are you all women? ARE THERE ANY MEN HERE?! I'm sorry, that's rude. *Sees Y/n* Hi, I'm Nifty! You probably know by now. Ha-ha! Oh, man! This place is filthy. It really needs a ladies touch, which is weird because you're all ladies, no offense. Oh my gosh, this is awful! No! No! No! No! No!

*Sees a bug*

Nifty: *Gasp* No.

*Another voice was heard right next to Y/n, Charlie, Vaggie, Angel and Alice*

???: Ha! Read 'em and weep, Boys! Full Ho- *Demonic illusions and voices distort the surroundings temporarily* -tel? What the fuck is this? *Spots Alice* You!

Alice: Ah, Husk, my good friend! Glad you could make it!

Husk:

Husk: Don't you "Husk" me, you son of a bitch! I was about to win the whole damn pot!

*The jackpot disappears into nothingness*

Alice: Good to see you too!

Husk: *Facepalms angrily* What the hell do you want with me this time?

Alice: My friend, I am doing some charity work so I took it upon myself to volunteer your services! I hope that's okay!

Husk: Are you shittin' me?!

Alice: Hmm... No, I don't think so!

Husk: *Shoves Alice off* You thought it'd be some big fucking riot just to pull me out of nowhere?! You think I'm some kind of fucking clown?!

Alice: ... Maybe!

Husk: I ain't doing no fucking charity job.

Alice: Well, I figured you would be the perfect face to man the front desk of this fine establishment! *Points to a bar* With your charming smile * Pulls Husk's lips into a forced smile* and welcoming energy, this job was made for you! Don't worry my friend, *Walks over to the bar* I can make this more welcoming! ... If you wish. *Makes a bottle of " Cheap Booze" appear out of nowhere*

Husk: *Stares at the booze for a second* What? You think you can buy me with a wink and some cheap booze?! *Grabs the booze* ... Well, you can!

Vaggie: Hey, hey! Hey, hey! No! No bar, no alcohol! This a place that discourages sin! Not some kind of mouth...brothel...man cave!

Angel: *Launches herself at Vaggie from somewhere* SHUT UP! SHUT UP! We are keeping this!

Angel: *Starts flirting with Husk* Hey~

Husk: Go fuck yourself.

Angel: Only if you watch me!

Charlie: Oh my gosh! Welcome to The Happy Hotel! You are going to love it here!

Husk: I lost the ability to love years ago.

Alice: So, whaddaya think?

Charlie: This is amazing! *Rubs her cheeks excitedly*

Vaggie: It's... okay.

Y/n: Not bad.

Alice: *Reels the three towards him* Hahaha! This is going to be veryentertainin

Alice lets go of Vaggie and summons a fireball, launching it to the Hotel ceiling hust so she could distract Charlie fast enough for her to shove Vaggie away. She dresses herself in a tux and matching top hat.

You have a dream! You wish to tell!

And it's just laughable. But, hey, kid, what the hell?

Cause you're one-of-a-kind! A charming demon belle!

Now, let's give these burning fools a place to dwell! Take it, boys!

Boo!

Haha! Inside of every demon is a lost cause! But we'll dress 'em up for now, with just a smile!

With a smile!

And we'll chlorinate this cesspool with some old redemption flair! And show these simpleton some proper class and style!

Class and style!

Oh! Here below the ground, I'm sure your plan is sound! They'll spend a little time, down at this Hazbin Ho-

Suddenly, the hotel door explodes, ending the music as it rams into Nifty.

Y/n: Uhh, are you okay?

Nifty: Yep!

Charlie, Alice, Angel, Vaggie and Y/n look outside to see a blimp-like-war-ship floating infront of the Hotel.

*A demon that resembles a snake appears inside of the blimp*

Madam Pentious:

Madam Pentious: Hah! Well, well, well

Madam Pentious: Hah! Well, well, well. Look who it is harboring the striped freak! We meet yet again, Alice!

Alice: Do I know you?

Madam Pentious: ... Oh, yes you do! And this time, I have the element of- SUPRISE! Ahaha! I'm so evil

With a snap of a finger, an otherworldly dimensional portal opens up with tentacles and shadow demons emerging from it, destroying Madam Pentious' ship while she's inside. Alice can then be seen finishing it off as she clenched her fist with a few drops of blood dripping off her hand. Alice is then shown grinning menacingly in satisfaction for a moment as the others look at her in shock and horror.

Alice: Well, I'm starved! Who was some jambalaya? My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe for jambalaya. In fact, it nearly killed her! Hahaha! You could say the kick was right out of Hell! Ohoho, I'm on a roll! Yes, Ma'am! This is the start of some real changes down here! The game is set! Now...

*Alice uses her magic to change the sign atop the hotel from "Happy Hotel" to "Hazbin Hotel"*

Alice: *Sinisterly Tone* ... Stay tuned. Hahaha...!