―୨୧⋆ ˚ 012. she's a lot more happier since she met you

Start from the beginning

"yoo we should totally go to tilly's place after this" connie said with wide grin on his face.

matilda, ivy, conrad and triplets were sitting on a large sofa at the venue during their friends' concert and just talking and getting to know each other.

"that's good idea" ivy agreed with conrad "and we can invite stasie too" she added with excitement.

the room was full of conversation and laughter but the aura around tills and chris was completely different. they were in their own intimate bubble and looked at each other like they were the only people not only in this room but in the world.

"are you okay with that matilda?" chris asked her while playing with her rings, ignoring loud voices coming from his brother's mouths.

"yeah, of course i am christopher" she smiled softly at him and the sight of her hand in between his fingers "we can have nepo babies plus triplets sleepover that everyone in our comment have been talking about"

"god i love you tills" nick exclaimed with excitement "our next and last stop is boston but we don't need to leave until 12 tomorrow so we can totally stay for a sleepover"

"this is a historical moment" connie laughed and so did nick. ivy was the first to notice that they both were weirdly close with each other already.

"but please do not post about it until you guys leave because it's giving me anxiety" matilda almost whispered into chris' ear.

maybe she was a little embarrassed that such small things stressed her out or maybe she was afraid of another portion of hate towards her just because she hangs out with sturniolo triplets.

"of course tilly i will tell them that" he hugged her softly and squeezed her hand "don't stress over it too much"

₊✩‧₊˚౨ৎ˚₊✩‧₊

⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆