CHAPTER 1

Zoe's pov

I walked inside my new school. My head is high and confident. I was wearing a red tank top paired up with my black jeans. I care shit about my fashion so yeah don't judge me.

As I stepped inside the crowded corridors of the school. I saw many people looking at me, many with lust and many with a jealous look.

It's not the first time I have seen it, I mean I got used to it.

I have had a great transformation in two years from a fat chubby kid to a curvy body with a sexy plumpy lip. I have had my lips but people used to ignore it as I was chubby.

As I entered my first English class. I walk to the back and sit there.

As many people start entering I keep scrolling on my phone. From the corner of my eye I saw a guy sit in front of me. He might be the first guy to ignore me. Since I have stepped inside this school.

"Hey" I heard a voice beside me and I stared up to see a girl smiling at me.

"Hey," I answered her back. I didn't smile though.

"Never seen you before.  are you new" I nod to her question and go back to scrolling.

"Umm my name is ana by the way," she says, forwarding her hand. I shook my hands with her.

They were too sweaty. I think she is nervous or something.

"Are you nervous?" I asked her. She shook her head.

"It's just my anxiety. I suffer from chronic social anxiety." I nod and smile at her this time.

............
"Good morning students. Hope you all are doing well as most of you know I am Mr.James Viscount. Your English teacher." He said, smiling at us.

" As we all know there is a new student in our class, Miss Jones, if I am not wrong." I smiled at him signaling he was right.

At the exact moment, the guy who was in front of me looked at me with a confused look.

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. He shook his head and turned front.

" Would you like to introduce yourself?" Mr. Viscount asked me.

" I am Zoey and I don't like speaking about myself so I think that's all you need to know," I said to the whole class confidently

Mr. Viscount nodded at me understandingly and asked me to sit down. I smiled at him and sat down on my chair.

He started talking about pride and prejudice. The so-called romantic book. I'd rather read it ends with us than that. Not that I like that book.

I adjusted my hands on the table. Keeping both my hands under my jaw. I was bored, like really bored.

I looked around to see everyone paying attention to the story. I look over to Camilla to see her daydreaming. I looked at the guy in front of me. He was hot and bothered my eyes focused on his brunette hair. They seemed soft and perfect.

"I can feel your eyes, miss jones," he whispered slightly leaning so I could hear him.

"I am sorry your hair seems more interesting than the lecture," I said confidently.

I could feel him smirking.

"Don't think too highly of yourself. I just said that your hair is more interesting than a boring lecture."

He looked back at me and smirked.

"I can see someone is jealous of my hair, what say curly" I mean which curly girl won't be jealous of a soft straight hain tell me.

"I don't get jealous," I said to him

"If you say so," He said while he moved front.

................

I am

like really bored

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh

helppppppp meeeeeeee

I feel like dying right now.

"You want to get out?" I asked the guy in front of me.

"Sure." He said.

"But how can---" Before I could say anything I felt water on my face

I looked in front of me. What does he think of himself?

I looked up at him and he mouthed 'just act'

"What is wrong with you?" I shouted at him

"Is there any problem"Miss Jones

"Can I get to the washroom? I think I need to change." Mr.Viscout nodded while looking at me.

"and you" He pointed towards the guy in front of me. "Out of my class now" He got up as I left the class.

I left the class and looked around trying to search for a washroom to dry myself up.

This school was huge. The amount of lockers here would be like infinity.

"What are you searching for here?" the boy who sat In Front of me asked.

"A way to the ladies washroom" I said as I pointed towards my t-shirt.

"On your right and straight and left 2nd room to your right" he said.

"That was very descriptive" I looked up to him.

"Yeah, a good place for a quickie," he said, smirking at me.

I looked at him and shook my head 'boys' I whispered.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Dylan Archer." He said

I smiled and walked towards the washroom.

I heard someone coming behind me before I could turn around.

Someone grabbed me by my hips and pushed me towards the wall. As I looked up to see it was Dylan.

I looked up at him in confusion "is there some--"

Before I could finish I felt his lips over mine.

HE IS KISSING ME.

•••••••••••••••••••••••

I know this was a hit story and I had bymistakely deleted it also am really sorry for that but Zoe and dylan are back

Vote read comment and enjoyyy