1|• Prologue

HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER OF 📚TH . I HOPE YOU WOULD ENJOY READING, AND IF YOU LIKE THE STORY PLEASE DO VOTE, THANKYOU.
HAPPY READING 💖

As the name Vaidahi Goenka resonated through the venue, a poised woman in a sleek black dress and striking red heels confidently strode towards the stage amidst a symphony of applause

As the name Vaidahi Goenka resonated through the venue, a poised woman in a sleek black dress and striking red heels confidently strode towards the stage amidst a symphony of applause. Accepting the award graciously from the attendant, she flashed a sincere smile of gratitude before approaching the microphone, urged on by the insistent cheers of the crowd.

"Good evening, everyone," Vaidahi began, her voice carrying a warmth that enveloped the room. "This award," she emphasized, hoisting the trophy aloft and casting a proud glance at her dedicated team, "it truly belongs to them. Their relentless dedication and unwavering support have propelled COUTURE to where it stands today. Thank you, each and every one of you."

Her gaze then drifted across the audience, landing on a couple in their fifties whose eyes shimmered with pride. "And to my parents," she continued, her voice softening with emotion, "your unwavering support has been my guiding light. I owe you everything."

A tender smile graced her lips as she turned her attention to the little boy nestled in his grandmother's arms, his eyes alight with innocence and admiration. "And last but certainly not least, my little soldier," she said, her voice catching slightly as she fought back tears of overwhelming love and gratitude. "You may be young, but your presence fuels my every step. Thank you for being my reason to never give up."

The room erupted into a chorus of applause as Vaidahi concluded her heartfelt speech, her words leaving an indelible mark on the hearts of all who bore witness to her moment of triumph.

✧⁠*⁠。✧⁠*⁠。✧⁠*⁠。✧⁠*⁠。✧⁠*⁠。✧⁠*⁠。

"Di, sorry, pakka aage se nahi hoga," Aahan pleaded in front of Vaidahi, who stood there with her arms crossed over her chest.

"Bilkul bhi nahi, I asked for one thing, don't be late and yet you guys missed literally everything" she glared at Jahanvi, who avoided her deadly gaze by staring at the floor.

"Tujhe alag se invitation do," Vaidahi said, gesturing for Jahanvi to stand next to Aahan. "Di, meri galti nahi, he is a slow driver, aur upar se traffic," Jahanvi pleaded, her puppy eyes trying to soften her elder sister's heart, but Vaidahi remained unfazed, already furious at both of them for being late to her award ceremony, where she wanted every special person in her life to be present.

"Mujhe kya bol rahi ho, khud aath ghante lagakar ready hoti ho, Di. Trust me, isi ki wajah se late hue hain hum," Aahan pleaded, trying to explain to Vaidahi.

"Jahanvi ka samajh aata hai, tu use daat sakti hai, but Aahan ko chhod de," their mother intervened, taking Aahan's side.

"Wow, abhi se iski side lene lagi, aap hone wala damad hai hua nahi hai," Jahanvi complained to her mother, as he glared at Aahan still holding her ears, while Aahan ran to his mother-in-law and hid behind her.