A/N

Quick trigger warning, talk of SA!!

I'm very very sorry for the lack of updates, it's been decidedly hard to do anything as of late.

I mainly wanted to come on here and speak about the whole Mary and Mulciber storyline, though!! (Any proper marauders fans will know roughly what happens anyway, but if you don't maybe don't read this, just know that this specific storyline will be postponed for the time being)

I wasn't even planning on writing SA, i felt that it wasn't my place as someone who hadn't been SA'd. I'm still not going to be writing SA, it's unnecessary and needlessly triggering for people.

But obviously there's going to be violence in that sense. This is where I share something that I'm not quite sure how to explain, but I was recently raped. Obviously I won't go into details, but although I've always used writing as an escape of sorts, I can't bring myself to write about anything concerning any sort of violence or creepy men at the moment.

I believe that sooner or later I will still write about it, but that specific storyline is going to be dropped for the time being/not fully spoken about for a while. It'll still probably be mentioned so that the book still flows accordingly, but you won't see the attack for a while.

I'm trying to write as much as I can, but please understand that everything's a struggle at the moment. I will update asap, thank you guys so so much for reading as always.

Love you all!!
-Belle <3

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 18 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Autumn Leaves- marylilyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें