101-120

Pinellia novel
Chapter 101 The third store
Turn off the lights small medium large
Previous Chapter: Chapter 100 The Third ShopNext chapter: Chapter 102 The third store
After the flood period lasted for five days, the heavy rain stopped.

The water level slowly dropped, and thick gray fog came from all directions.

Zhong Ruying told Lu Yao that the new round of impermanence is poisonous mist.

This time there wasn't even a transition period, everything seemed to be accelerating.

Toxic mist contains dust, pollutant particles, virus particles, etc. Inhalation can cause respiratory infections and damage the nervous system.

Not only is it harmful to humans, but mutated animals and plants will also be affected.

Mutated plants have different structures from the human body and are relatively less affected.

Mutated beasts are similar to humans. Once they inhale too much poisonous mist gas, they will become poisoned and sick.

The blind box store has a magic barrier that can isolate physical attacks, and can also block the penetration of water, acid rain, and poisonous mist.

There is no need to worry about the poisonous fog spreading into the blind box store, but the situation is not good either.

Lu Yao spent a day preparing a batch of "anti-virus fog limited" blind boxes, which were filled with blind box machines and an entire glass shelf.

All the store employees wore respirators, and a filter screen was installed on the door of the blind box store as a precaution.

However, few people came to the blind box store during the poisonous fog.

Wei Xuan and Nie Yu stayed in the store for the time being and did not return to their residence at night.

Lu Yao was reading in the research room. He was too busy recently and lacked sleep. He fell asleep on the table while reading.

Xiao Linglan was staying peacefully in the flowerpot, holding an apple and gnawing on it. Suddenly she stopped and slowly came to Lu Yao's eyes.

She sniffed left and right to make sure Lu Yao was indeed asleep.

The branches slowly moved out of the flowerpot, stretched and rolled up Lu Yao in the air. The lily of the valley buds raised their faces, revealing their jagged teeth.

Lu Yao frowned slightly, slowly opened his eyes, feeling that his body was suspended in the air, and turned his head to face Xiao Linglan's mouth, "Are you going to eat me?"

Xiao Linglan suddenly lowered her face, feeling a little guilty for no reason.

Lu Yao moved his fingers lightly and scratched the slender branches that bound him.

Lily of the Valley is ticklish, so relax a little.

Lu Yao touched the ground with his toes, stood up, and turned to look at Linglan: "With your ability, it doesn't take

much effort to eat me directly. Why do you have to be sneaky?" Even though she is young, she is not delicate at all when eating. The appearance of the meat can be called ferocious.

Little Linglan shakes her buds.

The alien plant seems to have the ability to think, but in essence it is still different from humans. Lu Yao won't even feel angry, but he doesn't want to indulge all the time.

Lu Yao said sternly: "It's no use acting like a baby. Just say what you want, and I can't guess it even if you are coquettish."

[It was detected that the favorability of the alien clerk "Xiao Linglan" of the blind box store towards the store owner increased by 10%. The current favorability is 11%. 】