Chapter 6: Sebastian's Journal

ابدأ من البداية

It was exaggerating. Nothing about that interaction should've been affecting her in any way.

The man was engaged. It had been eight years. It was over.

It took Penelope a great five minutes to adjust herself to what happened, letting it go through her like a normal pass-in and proceeding into her room.

Her body sat at the edge of that full-size bed in agony, reflecting on the real true task of her visit and why she was really here.

Luna wasn't even around for comfort, but the dog seemed happier in a huge Vivarium with other pets. The least Penelope could've done was have another excuse to leave the room.

Penelope scrambled over to her bedroom, taking the time between noon and evening to kill time before dinner at the Great Hall.

The wand in her hand swirled multiple times, doing fixtures over the vintage room, making it feel more "modern" — it ended up being nearly similar to her small apartment in New York.

New York, right.

Penelope didn't want to allure the idea of being at Hogwarts, again. She had a life now on the other side of the world, plus, the unexpected presence of her old lover wasn't on the plans. The stay became more like a bubble.

"Accio documents," Penelope pointed, feeling the stacks of the portfolio clutched over her in the office area of the space.

Affected Hogwarts Students:

Location: St. Mungos

Estellar Mellen, 15, Hufflepuff

Nillon Carrow, 12, Slytherin

Symptoms:

- Loss of hearing
- Pale/yellow skin
- Hallucinations (Night terrors) (Victim has to be magically strapped down for sleep)
- Starvation (Loss of appetite)

New List of Potential Students:

Meredith Lima, 13, Ravenclaw
- Has refused dinner the last week
- Dormitory girls have reported unusual sleep-walking

Greg Brown, 11, Gryffindor
- Fainted twice in Muggle Studies (located in dungeons)

"Hmm," Penelope tilted her head on that desk, her quill tapping over the reports, unaware of what to gather out of the information.

There were reflections over Penelope Silverthorn's head on her studies that afternoon.

Loss of hearing — she does remember losing hearing from her left ear when traces of ancient magic would gather nearby.

Night terrors I just experienced one since my arrival, she thought.

Penelope's eyes squinted, her quill tapping more over the papers at the odd related symptoms.

"Things aren't correlating," Penelope spoke to herself at the data, "It'll be a coinci—"

Penelope's own speaking was interrupted when a few knocks echoed through her door feet away. The tapping of the writing quill stopped and her head turned upward, looking at the enchanted clock.

Almost dinner time.

"I did promise Poppy I'll see her around dinner time," Penelope sighed, closing the book.