📜𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑺𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒎 𝑨𝒗𝒂𝒊𝒍𝒔.

Asbestos stared from above the training grounds, her reddish-brown hair flowing with the gales is the wind

Asbestos stared from above the training grounds, her reddish-brown hair flowing with the gales is the wind. The skies all clear, except from some clouds.

Another useless group, she thought. They would immediately be abdicated only if we didn't have a shortage in military personnel.

The woman shook her head in disappointment, her dark grey eyes looked down at the cadets. Her wings ruffled up to keep itself warm from the constant cold winds.

...

"What're you thinking, miss Asbestos?", The woman's attention shifted to the source of the sound, to see who was talking to her.

Her face immediately dropped to once of annoyance.

Great... It's Valencia, that wretched 'Game Master' of the Sunrise.

Valencia had a smug look on her face. The same black rimmed staff in her hands, the gold patterns glimmering off it as the diamond tip braced the metal floor.

Asbestos sighed and snarled, "Nothing, Valencia. Other than your abhorrent presence."

The 'Game Master' chuckled and put her gloved hand to her heart. "How... Rude of you miss Asbestos!" She spoke, acting as if hurt from Asbestos' words.

The older woman sighed and shook off her long braid to the back, her black coloured earring dangling. Like the many dead casualties during the war...

Valencia stared at her earring, thinking of what it could be made of. Maybe Obsidian? Or a Black gemstone? Hm... Quite curious...

The strong winds were approaching, Valencia knew it was the storm everyone was so... Scared about. Her cape billowed with the cold winds, she didn't like the cold.

Asbestos cleared her throat and announced; "All cadets are requested to go back to atheir dorms, the Strom shall be here soon," in her usual loud voice.

"Hm. Are we going to be safe, miss Asbestos?"

...

Asbestos stared at Valencia, and then up at the sky. The storm clouds nearing closer and closer.

"I hope so, Valencia." The woman muttered as she looked down at the cadets running to their dorms. "But mother nature can be unpredictable."

Valencia nodded, as both of them left the platform.

End of Log.

A/N:
Thanks for the reads in the first two chapters! And the votes, even though it wasn't necessary- Anyway I will probably post a chapter every time I can since school is a pain-
Thank you again dear readers! :D

A/N:Thanks for the reads in the first two chapters! And the votes, even though it wasn't necessary- Anyway I will probably post a chapter every time I can since school is a pain-Thank you again dear readers! :D