šŸŽšŸŽšŸ–, you always look good

Start from the beginning

ash reluctantly pulled herself out of her bed, walking to her bathroom to shower. she wished notti gave her a little bit more of a notice, as she was barely awake when she got the message from him.

after her quick shower, she put on a pair of nike pro's and a random blue nike sweater that was in her closet. she didn't fully recognise the sweater but she was sure it was a guys, probably jj's.

after doing her skincare, she went down to her kitchen to see jj sat at the table. she walked over to the fridge and took out some water, then took the seat opposite him.

"erm, notti coming over soon." ash said quietly, earning a confused looked from her brother. "only so i can do his hair, nothing crazy."

jj just hummed at what the girl was saying. he didn't really care about notti being over, as he was the only guy he allowed ash to be with. so whether he was coming over for his hair doing or not, jj didn't actually care.

the pair sat in comfortable silence, scrolling their phones, until they heard a knock at the front door. ash went to answer it, letting notti in. he greeted jj with a hug, then stood in the kitchen waiting for ash to tell him where to go.

"oh — i forgot to tell you, i'm going out with ray, so just like don't blow the house up or some." jordan said, getting up from his seat. ashlyn nodded at his words then walked back over to notti.

"go to my room, i'll be up in like 5." ash said, earning a smirk from notti.

"take me out for dinner first, ma chill." he replied, making the girl roll her eyes. jj lifted his head back up, eyeing notti up and down.

"watch yourself, lil bro!" jj shouted, whilst he laughed.

ash grabbed a bunch of snacks out of her cupboards, and water for the both of them. she felt nervous for some reason but she just kept telling herself it was just for the money. she didn't even have to speak to him if she didn't want to.

she walked up the stairs and took a deep breath before pushing her bedroom door open, seeing notti layed on her bed. she slightly rolled her eyes at him and dumped everything next to him.

she then went into her bathroom and grabbed everything she would need to do his hair, she hadn't even asked what style he wanted yet.

she walked back into her bedroom and placed a pillow on the chair in the middle of the room. she told notti to sit, and he quickly obliged.

she passed him the tv remote, and told him to pick something. ash wasn't in the mood to talk to him, she was barely awake and the last time they'd spoken notti ended up kissing her head and called her pretty multiple times.

"whatchu even wanting?" she asked him, taking his curls out of the messy ponytail. ash always adored his hair, it was so long and just nice. however, one of her biggest pet peeves was how he didn't take good enough care of his curls.

"just twists, you already know me." he laughed, and she smiled. she did know him, he was predictable as fuck when it came to his hair.

she began sectioning his hair, with only the sound of the tv surrounding the room. ash couldn't help but think back to before, when she would do his hair.

shit was so much better then.

"you just gon' be silent with me?" notti said, bringing the girl out of her daydream.