Welcome To The Hazbin Hotel

Start from the beginning

Y/n: ... what the fuck?

As Y/n asked every demon around about where the Happy Hotel is located, every demon starts running away from him or killing themselves.

Y/n: Huh, well I guess there's no kindness in this world.

*As Y/n says that, he gets hit in the face by a piece of paper*

Y/n: Ow! *Grabs the paper* What's this?

Y/n reads the paper that says, "Come To The Happy Hotel and get redeemed. And you also get a Free Room". And it also has the direction to the Hotel.

Y/n: Wow. Thanks paper that randomly smack me in the face. At least you didn't, RUNAWAY! or COMMIT SUICIDE! right infront of me.

After about a 20 minutes walk, Y/n has reached the location of the hotel, he looked at the tall building and was surprised by the look.

The Happy Hotel:

Y/n: huh... looks less, colorful than what it looks like on the paper.

*He starts walking towards the entrance of the hotel, as he fixes his red tie*

Y/n: *sigh* Alright... let's do this.

*Y/n knocks on the door*

Y/n waits patiently for someone to open the door. All of a sudden, the door opens up. Y/n sees a Blonde hair woman wearing a pink suit, black pants and a black bowtie .

Y/n: Hi, I'm loo-

*She closes the door and opens it*

Y/n: -king to get re-

*She shuts the door*

???: Hey, Vaggie.

*Grey skin lady with an X on her eye begins to answer the Blonde woman response*

???: What?

???: The Psychopathic Serial Killer is at the door!

*The grey skin lady gets up frightened and confused by her answer*

???: What?!

*Then, a spider demon woman began to speak in confusion*

???: The who?