As soon as she realised that she wasn't sitting on the bed but on his lap she looked at him both of there eyes got connected and his intense eyes made her uncomfortable as she quickly tried to get up and leave from there but she couldn't do that.

He grab her waist tightly and didn't let her go she feel butterflies in her stomach when he did this.

Ye aap kya kar rahe hai said Pragya.

(What are you doing ?)

Kya kar raha hu said Rajveer.

(What am I doing )

Aap....(You) before she could complete her sentence shhh... his puted his index finger on her lips.

With whose permission you wore my shirt did you asked me once said Rajveer.

She nodded her head in no.

I want words Pragya said Rajveer.

No I didn't asked you said Pragya lowering her lashes.

As soon as these words left from her mouth his hand on her waist got tighten. As she arched back and her heart started beating really fast and she stopped breathing.

Breath..Pragya I haven't started to do anything said Rajveer with a smirk on his face.

Her breath became uneven and she started to breath heavily.

Seeing her breathing heavily he grabbed her by her neck while saying tell me who gave you the right to touch my things and especially without my permission tell me haah I don't like if anybody touches my things without my permission.

I...am....your..wife and I have all.... rights to touch.... your each and every..... things she said while struggling to talk.

He removed his hand from her neck and moved towards her hair and twisted it in a fist her head fallen at the back because of his grip and his another hand on her waist got more tighten.

She was trying to remove his hand from her hair but failed to remove his hand.

Your my wife yes of course but you also don't forget that I am your husband too and I think your that much matured to know that what husband and wife do on their first night of their marriage said Rajveer while removing his hands from her hair and waist.

Without any warning she stood up and ran towards the door and opened it slightly but before she could leave he banked the door and trapped her between the door and him.

Tumhe lagta hai ab tum mujhse ab durr jaa shkati ho said Rajveer.

(Do you think that you can go away from me now)

Chahte kya hai aap kya chahiye aapko said Pragya while turning towards him.

He came deadly close to him grabbed her waist and pulled her up and she was standing on her toes.

Tumne mujhe Bina puche mere chiz ko hath lagaya hai or agar koyi Jo  mera hai or mujse bina puche usse  chuhe toh me usse kuch or chone ke layak nhi chodta toh abb mujhe tumhe kya saza deni chahiye said Rajveer coming close to her ears.

(You have touched my thing without my permission and if anyone touches my things without my permission I leave them in the condition that they could not touch anything further so what punishment should I give you)

I didn't do it purposely my saare had become wet and tomorrow I had to wear that saare only and also I don't have any other clothes with me right now so I was only left with one option that was yours clothes said Pragya lowering her lashes.