===========
Buckys pov:

"Astella I'm sorry" I look at the woman. She just looks at me her once sad face just goes blank. As if all her emotions had been ripped of her. " fuck you James." She just walks to the front of the plane. I feel bad I should have never had left her. I could have gotten her out. We both could have been free. But I couldn't force myself to save the girl. I just couldn't do it. Seeing her face everyday. A constant reminder of my wrong doings.. I couldn't do it.

I sigh putting my head in my hands.

=========
Astellas pov:

I walk towards the front of the plane to see there is no pilot just Steve " uhmm where's the pilot ?" I say concerned " right in front of you" he says bluntly

I feel his anger radiating of him I sigh " can I sit here?" I ask Steve pointing towards the seat next to him. He just stay silent. So I just sit in the seat looking into the distance. " I'm sorry" is say looking at Steve . He hums nodding " I've tried to say sorry to Nat which she didn't appreciate but I just want you to know I'm sorry. I'm not asking you to forgive me" I see him turn his head to look at me. "It's ok" he says simply " you seem like a nice guy Steve so you don't need to forgive me I just want you to know I'm trying to change" I say nodding at my own words looking out the window again " I can tell your being honest, Astella so I forgive you. But as for Nat she's a bit more stubborn" he smiles turning back to the window. " thank you " I whisper. We stay in silence the whole time until we get to a tall tower with an "A" on.

We land and we all exit. me behind everyone I head down following there lead. they take me into a room with a cell. I sigh I thought about my life in Mexico. I gave it all up to end up back in a cell. I walk to the cell waiting for a shield agent to open it. I walk in and sit on the floor. I look up and see everyone from the aeroplane , nick fury and a shield agent. They all look at me and I turn to look at James " when you said I had the chance to be loved I expect something completely different" I laugh quietly looking down. " well you lost that privilege when you ruined our base" fury speaks sternly. I nod " well if you're going to kill me make it quick" fury walk towards the glass. " you don't get the easy way out Hart" tilting my head slightly and sitting down "Heart?" What was this nickname the man gave me. Steve now walking towards the glass to " it's your last name we figured that out whilst looking for you" my eyes wander the group of people as Bucky smiles at my amusement. " so my name is Astella hart ?" I smile at my name it's not much but it's a start I am starting to find out who I really am. she chips in. " your name is actually Astella clementine Hart" she smiles slightly as she sees my reaction

=========
Buckys pov:

I see her sitting there with bright pick cheeks and smiling to herself . " your name is actually Astella clementine Hart" Nat smiles slightly as she sees Astellas reaction. Seeing her smile full of happiness makes me smile at her. Normally her smiles were sarcastic or just fake but seeing her smile like that warms my heart. It really makes her seem innocent. It would make you think she couldnt hurt a fly. Her hydra self and true self are two polar opposite things that are being mixed together. It's like she has split personality one minute she's emotionless couldn't give a shit about no one but then the next she's sweet and cares for people feelings even tho they don't care for her.

=========
Steve's pov:

I see Astellas face and it makes me feel bad for her. Her smile was innocent. It was a smile that could make your heart melt. I think of hydra taking a sweet girl's innocence and turning it and moulding it in to something people feared angered me a little.

=========
Natasha's PoV:

Even tho I don't particularly like the girl seeing her reaction make me smile slightly. I think to myself it wasn't her that day. Yes it was physically her but mentally it wasn't. Maybe I had gone a bit hard on her but cut me some slack. I nearly died.