Jealousy, Jealousy

Start from the beginning

"What is all this noise, Satoru?" The male with a small ponytail along with the same school uniform on, except that his pants were a little more baggy than yours and Satoru's.

This much be Geto. You thought as you and Satoru stopped arguing.

"Suguru! Heyyyy." Satoru says walking over towards him holding out his hand. Suguru high-fived him in return.

"Y/n... Suguru. Suguru... Y/n. Great, now we all know each other!" Satoru said trying to introduce you to him. You gave him an irritable look and finally open your mouth to speak to Suguru.

"Hi Geto, it's so nice to meet you. I've heard a lot, and I mean a lot about you." You said as you held out your hand for him to shake. He shook it and smile at you.

"Satoru must just talk a lot, because I've heard a lot about as well L/n." You glance over a Satoru to see him smiling a little giving you a "i told you, you were my best friend" look.

You smiled a little as you had looked over to him and then looked back at Geto. "So what was all this yelling going on earlier?" He asked in a calm voice. He voice was so soft, it could probably put a baby to sleep.

"Oh nothing, just showing Y/n around the school y'know? You snapped your head towards his direction and gave him a scowling look. "Liar, we were arguing about something... thats not even important anymore, at least to Satoru anyways. You said with your arms crossed again.

"Here you go again! I already told you that I can have more than one best friend! How hard is that to understand?!" He said with frustration in his voice as he got closer your face.

"I understand that, but you just want me to erase the feelings of jealousy? It's not that easy!"

You and Satoru continue to go back and forth with words until Suguru eventually stops you two. "Hey, hey!" He holds his hand out between the both of you. Who did he think he was some mediator? You thought to yourself.

"Has anyone told you guys you could be soulmates?" Suguru asked the two of you with a questioning tone with a small smile on his face.

"What?! We are not soulmates!" The both of you answered in unison after he asked the question. Realizing you two answered at the same time, you both glanced at each other.

"You two fight and argue like an old married couple." Suguru said his voice now monotone and sounded annoyed.

"I grew up in the same house as him for ten years now, of course we're going to argue like this." You said rolling your eyes at Gojo as you talked to Suguru.

"She's right, I had to live under the same house with her and everyday was just always something!" He said getting closer to your face again. "Oh yeah? And what's that's supposed to mean?!" You said getting closer to his face again.

"Anyways... let's get going. You two have been at it for a while now." Suguru said as he began to walk away. Satoru quickly followed him, leaving you in the back by yourself.