𝟎𝟎𝟔, y'all finally jacking each other

Start from the beginning

ᴀᴊ✨🫶🏽| shut ur dumb ass up 😭😭😭  i ain't forgot nobodyyyy  shits a lil crazy rn dotᴅᴅᴏᴛ💯👿🅾️| wya thooo  we can get sm1 to come pick u up  ur fine ass don't even got to walk  ight i didn't call u fine that was notti  if i called u fine that ...

ᴀᴊ✨🫶🏽
| shut ur dumb ass up 😭😭😭
i ain't forgot nobodyyyy
shits a lil crazy rn dot
ᴅᴅᴏᴛ💯👿🅾️
| wya thooo
we can get sm1 to come pick u up
ur fine ass don't even got to walk
ight i didn't call u fine that was notti
if i called u fine that would feel like
  some insest shit
ᴀᴊ✨🫶🏽
| how faded is notti 😭
ᴅᴅᴏᴛ💯👿🅾️
| ehhhh
very
ᴀᴊ✨🫶🏽
| righttt
ᴅᴅᴏᴛ💯👿🅾️
| well drop ur fucking addy ashhhh
ᴀᴊ✨🫶🏽
| damn bruh u demanding asf
i'm at my aunts
yk adoras moms
ᴅᴅᴏᴛ💯👿🅾️
| adora??? ur fine ass cousin???
tell her she can come outside aswell 🤤
  🤤🤤
ᴀᴊ✨🫶🏽
| ddot wtf
ᴅᴅᴏᴛ💯👿🅾️
| bruh
just get fucking ready
me n jay will be there soon

ᴀᴊ✨🫶🏽| shut ur dumb ass up 😭😭😭  i ain't forgot nobodyyyy  shits a lil crazy rn dotᴅᴅᴏᴛ💯👿🅾️| wya thooo  we can get sm1 to come pick u up  ur fine ass don't even got to walk  ight i didn't call u fine that was notti  if i called u fine that ...

"yo, you wanna come out with me?" ash asked adora, who just looked at her confused.

"with who?" she asked suspiciously.

"ddot, dd, notti, like all the hood niggas." ash said, earning a mug from adora. "please, bruhhhh. ddot not gonna let me live it down if you don't go!" adora just mugged her again and started shaking her head, which just made ash start begging even more.

"i'll give you $50." ash said, making adora finally stop saying no.

"$50 and you do my hair." adora bargained, ash groaned and then nodded.

"ight, whatever. get your ass ready, they gonna be here in like five minutes."

once the pair were ready, they heard a car pull up outside. ash looked out of the window to make sure it was jays car, then walked outside with adora.

the pair sat in the back of the car, whilst ddot turned the music up louder. ash watched as adora rolled her eyes, and just laughed. she found it amusing how much adora pretended to hate the sugarhill guys, when she knew damn well she liked them all.

"what you been up to then, ma?" ddot asked, directing the question to adora.

"shut up." she replied, she constantly gave ddot attitude which just made him want her even more. he always said she was playing hard to get — which everyone agreed with — but she would just say she couldn't stand him.