🥀α ℓσηєѕσмє вσт кησωη αѕ "ƒяєуα".

How long have I been staring at this

How long have I been staring at this... Mirror?

Hour 2.

... It's probably been hours, or even days by now. Nothing changes from it.

I think I've been tricked by those... humans. But they were kind enough to offer this free for me.

Hour 4.

Was it because I'm a... Days Union operative? I hope not.

It drives me insane, thinking that they would fear me enough to give this for free.

I'm not some kind of... Tyrant figure. I'm a helpful operative, am I not?

Hour 6.

Where's Emotionless? He was supposed to call me for work. It's been... Only 6 hours? What a shame, here I was thinking it was already days.

"How long till this is over, Emotionless?" Radiant asked as he looked at Freya, as she stared into the mirror without blinking, or even speaking a word.

Emotionless took note of how she reacted, every hour that went by only showed small bits of insanity. How peculiar... He thought, looking at Freya. Her porcelain face, damaged from a fight a civilian caused. She was just a bot, acting to take the place of the other operative; Faithful_Day.

Radiant winced as he saw that Freya looked lonesome, she was just a mere bot. But she had feelings, not that she could use most of them. "What is she thinking about...?" Radiant muttered as he gripped on his coat, it was cold in the facility. Too cold than usual.

Something's wrong, it isn't supposed to be this cold... Radiant thought to himself, waiting for Emotionless to answer him. But nothing mustered out of him. Only steady breathing, the air ventilation's buzzing sound, slight footsteps of other patients in the facility.

"Something's wrong with her code, Practical will need to fix her again..." Emotionless said as he coughed a bit, looking down at his clipboard.

Lies, I know he's lying. But I can't say anything... Radiant nodded, looking at Freya with furrowed brows. She couldn't see them, it was only a one-way mirror.

"She'll be fine, let's just leave her to the other researchers."

End of log.

A/N:
Hello! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter, there's still a bit of editing left to do in this... But I'm having fun writing this so far! This chapter is from the old lore, when TDU was a myth. Anyways, thank you for reading this book!

Me when

Me when TDU ended

Me when TDU ended