"No that's for you guys go read through the script I'll be surprised when it comes out"

"Are you sure"

"Yeah it's cool. Go have fun and tell everyone I say hello"

"I definitely will"

"Now I'm kicking you out"

"Damn it Annelle I wanted to have a sleepover"

"Whatever Drew" I laughed.

He started walking toward the door but turned around, "Would you maybe wanna go out tomorrow"

"With the group?" I asked, a little confused by his seriousness.

"If you want to but I was hoping it could be just us"

"Like a date?" I asked, he was obviously too scared to admit he was asking me out.

"Sure. If that's what you want it to be"

"I'll go on a date with you Drew"

A small smile appeared on face, "okay then I'll see you tomorrow"

"See you tomorrow" and with that he slipped out of the door.

I was happy to be going on a date with Drew. I needed to get Rudy out of my mind. Ever since I met him he had been haunting me but now I have Drew to think about, and that was enough. It just wasn't the same. Rudy gave off what I liked, he was fully my type. He was flirty, nice, blond, and was a surfer. Drew was everything I wanted personality wise but not quite what I wanted looks wise. Drew looked like he loved L.A. and you could tell he didn't quite fit the Carolina life. Drew wasn't Rudy and I didn't mind per se but I could tell. I could tell it wasn't Rudy mother fucking Pankow. I could tell it wasn't the guy my brother said I shouldn't get with.

No. I have to get with Drew. Even if he's not Rudy, I still need to get with him. Until I can find someone who is almost the same as Rudy, which I know is going to take a while, I need to stay with Drew.

Then my phone starts to ring

"Hello?"

"A, what is Drew Starkey doing in your apartment?" my brother, of course.

"Oh my God. Are you stalking me?"

"No I'm just concerned about my baby sister"

"K well I'm not a baby and he was just telling me about a new job I was being offered"

"What happened to your old one?"

"I got fired"

"Why"

"Ash, why are you being so stalkerish today?"

"I'm just making sure you're okay Annelle. You know I worry about you"

"Whatever ash I'm hanging up now. Bye"

Right as I was about to hang up I heard, "Wait! I have to tell you something."

"What"

"You're adopted"

"You're such a child" I say before hanging up. I plop down on the couch and turn on the tv going to Netflix and going to one of my favorite shows, Stranger Things. I slowly drifted off to sleep to the sound of the show.

***

Ring

Ring

Ring

Ring

I was getting a call. From who? I had no idea. I grabbed my phone and looks to see who it was. Rudy mother fucking Pankow.

"What do you want, Pankow?"

"Were you asleep?"

"Yes. Now tell me what you want, Pankow"

"I'm sorry, do you want me to let you go?"

"Just tell me what the fuck you want!" I didn't mean to be mean but he had it coming, he work me up from a nap.

"I'm sorry. Do you wanna come over to Cline's? Where doing a script rea-"

"I already know what you're doing Rudy and no"

"Who told you?"

"Drew"

"And why don't you wanna come?"

"Oh my God! Why is everyone up my ass today!?"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'll just let you go. Go back to sleep and I'll talk to you tomorrow"

"Okay Rue. I'll talk to you tomorrow" He hangs up and I drift right back to sleep.

A/N : WOAH A date with Drew!? Already!? I feel like I rushed that but it'll make sense later on, hopefully. Also I mainly write in the middle of the night so um this honestly might not be good. It's also really short because I just needed another filler so that I can set up everything. Also she's getting a new job so I'm happy ab that cause girl needs to pay rent. Bills expensive!!! 

Don't forget to :

VoteFollowShare

Love you guys!