Chapter 1

In one of the tallest building in America,a place where different individuals,some with powers lived together forming a team of super heroes called the Avengers, Earth's mightiest Heroes. Even with living together, an outsider might think that they were always uptight people,just like what they always portrayed in public but that was not the issue as when behind closed doors they were one disfunctional family that sometimes if not most of the time pranked each other. Tony stark was one special individual that,in public might be known as a playboy but the thing was that it was what he wanted the people to think. Tony was married to a guy and they had a son who was the product of their love. He married a wizard by the name of James Potter and they had a son since James was a carrier ,they called him , Hadrian Anthony Junior Potter-Stark.

Tony was such a loving and caring husband and father. His son was his pride and joy,along side a loving husband. Hadrian or as he like to be called 'AJ'  was raised to be the pure blood heir considering that he was a pureblood. He was taught the ways of the wizarding world by his parents and plus taught magic by Loki. Even though Tony rarely used magic but he also taught him about technology.

Life for AJ growing up was what every child would dream of having,living with the Avengers and Norse gods. He also grew up hearing the stories of his supposed defeat of Lord Voldemort,hence being called the boy who lived,all he thought was that it was ridiculous,lir his mom James married to a muggle-born was insulting as it was said. This was one of the reason he knew that the history of the British wizarding world was messed up.