'Weirdo,' She thought to herself, starting at the awkwardly flustered male with dotted eyes.

'But finally,' (Name) let out a small grin, eyes turned lifeless, 'It's my time to play.'

___________________________

Change of POV:

TEAM-X  |  TEAM-Z
5   |    0

I was just tying my shoelaces, ignoring those peasants who keeps on rambling about something I don't give a f*ck about.
..but then, something- or rather someone caught my eye.

‘In Jersey no.8 was a female that almost every Japanese striker knows about,’ I clenched my fists, ‘(Y/N) (L/N), a well-known prodigy.’

If I remember well, my teammates pretty much fangirl over the female prodigy. Not because of her talents, but mostly because of her looks. One of them was delusional enough to say that L/N is his girlfriend, only to get kicked by the others.

To be honest, I never once get it why men are attracted to her. She seems plain and uninterested, but even I've to admit she's talented. Way too talented for her gender. But she's still not too much.

But now that I'm finally seeing her for the first time, she seems familiar.

'She's someone I didn't know much about.. But yet I do.'

'I've only 5 minutes, and one thing's for sure. I- We can't win. The only thing I can do right now is so to do my best and to save our pride.' The girl glared down at me, seemingly deep in thought.

I felt a shiver ran down my spine at that look.

I raised an eyebrow at the girl in front of me. He found the (hc/nette) oddly adorable, before shooking my head. Now's not the time to be distracted.

"What's a girl gonna do-!? We're winning anyways!" One of the random guy from my team chimed in, as some giggled alongside him.

'These idiots.. She's a female. She deserves respect-'

"Oh? Am I supposed to laugh at that?"

The same girl's voice boomed through the stadium, and I can't help but shiver at her voice again.
It sounded just too alluring-

"This girl's gonna kick your ass, so shut the absolute f*ck up, sidekicks." She glared daggers at them, and I can only watch them argue one another.

'Feisty, huh?' I subconsciously licked my lips, feeling getting more and more attracted to her charms, 'I want to see her cry. All crushed up, teared up, on her knees, just for me...'

'Yeah, I like the sound of that.'

I felt my amusement grew as we met eyes.
..And I just felt my world stop looking at her.

Just what was that feeling..?

“Just who are you, (L/N) (Y/N)...”

___________________________

Third POV:

“Isagi,” (Name) called out, as the said male just hummed in acknowledgement, glancing at her from the side.

“Can you swap places with me, just for this match?”

Yoichi just paused for a second, completely facing you with an unsure look.

“Why- I mean-”

“Isagi, tell me,” She trailed off, walking closer to him, as his breath slightly hitched at the closeness, “A team is made up of trust. Do you trust me?”

“H-Huh-!?” Yoichi blinked, mouth agape before averting his eyes shyly, “O-Of course! You're my closest friend here and I-I do trust you, (L/N)..” He stammered out, feeling the need to slap himself for talking like that, ‘If I said yes, will she let me touch her thighs again..?’

“Then that's all I need.” (Name) smiled at him, patting his shoulder in a friendly manner, “Just trust me, Isagi. I won't let you down, my friend.”
The last words erupted from her mouth in uncertainty, before passing him a genuine smile.

Heat radiated from Yoichi's face at her words, and more importantly at her smile. If was almost as if his heart skipped a beat at her smile.

The ravenette watched as (Name) pulled back her hand, and walking away to her position, much to his dismay. He placed his hand at the part she touched, grinning slightly at the warmth. It was almost as if she touched his own hand.

‘The fact that she said that my trust is the only thing she needs- Does she really meant that!? And that beautiful smile-’

One thing was for sure.

Yoichi will never forget what you just said to him.

From a distance, four pair of eyes stared down at the interaction with intensity.

___________________________

After a few moments, the whistle blew, signalling the start of the match. As planned, Yoichi passed the ball straight to (Name), earning a few curses from his teammates again, which was nothing new.

What new was that Raichi didn't comment anything... The world's about to end-

It wasn't that hard to dribble through those mediocres.

But then (e/c) orbs met the red ones, sending chills down her spine.

The male positioned himself in front of her, ensuring she won't pass through.

“(Y/N) (L/N),” He started, smirking slightly,

“You amuse me... A lot..

___________________________

The urge to know what happened with Sae in Spain is insane 😔