Chapter 2

When Draupadi woke up it was still night. However the moon which was in the middle sky when she came in this room is now coming down in the western sky. Draupadi discovered herself in the embrace of Karna but they were not on the swing anymore but on the big bed. She found there were not a single thread on either of their body. Draupadi's open jet black hair upto hips was acting as the cover for both. She instinctively turned to look at where Sarvadamana was sleeping but he was not there. Rather he was now on the swing.
Karna had not slept since he changed the sleeping position of his son and son's mother. He was looking at the blue lotus like face of this dark beauty whom whole aryavart desires. He kept kissing the sleeping face without any resistance now. When Draupadi woke up she found Karna's mouth was again on her breast. His tongue was playing with her nipples making them hard again.
“stop this Angraj" Draupadi whispered her dark skin was being purple in embarrassment. She tried to push the man above her away but something was rubbing on her inner thighs making her shocked. Karna was hard as rock again.
“You can’t leave before meeting your son my love.” Karna lovingly removed her locks from her face and kissed her sweetly. Suddenly Draupadi felt like herself the 15 years old naive princess who had first seen that the youth bright as the Sun but rejected him for his lowborn status. And then 18 years old kulvadhu who had just come to Tapovana with 1 year old Prativindhya where Karna came with pregnant Vrishali and 2 years old Vrishasena for treatment of Vrishali. The met while she was taking a bath on the pond while Karna was doing his worship of the Sun God. That was the time she already knew his birth identity and regretted rejecting him. On that moment when they saw each other they fell in love. Karna when saw the the wet figure of dark beauty he couldn’t control himself in the moment and jumped into the water embracing the haughty pandava queen and kissing her. The first kiss was always in his memory. He didn’t care then both of they were married then and she was married to his enemies rejecting him. Or he was here with her pregnant wife's treatment. He gave in to his desire. Draupadi was startled, angry, embarrassed, afraid and excited with his unexpected gesture. But she could never be disgusted and revolted by this handsome man whom she started cherishing after discovering he was elder brother of her husband’s. She scolded him, cursed him for this shameful act after he let go of her but she couldn’t hide her own desire. Hence Karna used to follow whenever she went to take bath alone. Which was actually at dawn because she had to cool her body missing Arjuna all night. It was too sad for her that the handsome and passionate youth she fell in love in the Sayamvara and thought to spend life with will not even think of her while going to exile. She couldn’t even spend single night with her yet as it was her older brothers turn before which sage Narada suggested after her husbands established kingdom in khandavaprastha. And now Arjuna married Naga princess Uloopi. And she was suffering alone. How was she able to reject Karna's advance? She soon gave in and when Karna asked for exchanging garlands as she was still hesitating for entering into accepting the carnal pleasure even after all his forcefully kisses and touches she came to enjoy she couldn’t find any reason to say no. Because Kunti had already ordered her division for all the son. In her heart Karna was her husband too. And hence they exchanged garland and established the conjugal life of husband and wife. But she was not 18 now she is 31 years old empress of Indraprastha. She can’t give in to desire like this.
Draupadi finally managed to push Karna away and started dressing herself. Karna didn’t stop her. But he didn’t dress himself. Looking at him Draupadi frowned “ why are you still not dressed? What if our son wakes up? Don’t think of going for another turn now you have already done multiple times and tired me out" even though Draupadi's tone was furious but there was hint of shyness and excitement.
“Your body might be tired now but your mouth is not" Karna smiled mischievously. The smile increased his handsomeness many folds making him more irresistible.
“What do you mean?” the tone made Draupadi nervous. In next moment his Karna's large hand caught hold of her year and in a swift jerk Draupadi's face came near his hardened large member.
“use your skilful mouth queen, please your husband “ Karna pushed his manhood into Draupadi’s lips.
“hell no” Draupadi tried to move her face away but Karna held her head tightly and his skillfully fingers forced open her mouth pushing himself inside.
Even though furious with this shameful act Draupadi was long familiar with this demand of Karna. She had performed oral act 100’s of times with her all husbands including Karna. She was aware of the size and movement of it. Oral performance was most skilled act of pandava queen. She started swirling her tongue on the head at first teasing Karna. Karna grasped and she looked at him with a glint like “got you now. You have tortured me whole night. Now it’s time for revenge.” Draupadi kept licking and teasing Karna with her skillful tongue. She couldn’t help but remember how scared and disgusted she had become when Yudhisthira made 16 years old herself doing this act for first time. She almost vomited. But in this 15 years she acquired mastery in oral performance. Karna couldn’t stand her teasing and more and clasping her head thrusted inside her mouth.
“Suck me hard Panchali" Karna said hoarsely. Draupadi also finally let go of teasing and took the big manhood wholly that reached into her throat sucking with all might. Karna's thrust became urgent and finally he came inside her throat without restrain. Draupadi swallowed the bitter cum of his casually. Her gag reflex was commendable. Karna gave another full mouth kiss to her. She responded back fiercely intentionally thirsting her tongue into him giving him bitter taste of himself . Karna smirked as his fingers kept playing with her hair.
Finally Karna let go of pandava princess and dressed himself.
As the Eastern sky started fading Sarvadamana finally woke up.
“mother" Sarvadamana exclaimed seeing Draupadi. Even though he didn’t met her for 7 years her image was imprinted into the boy's heart. He didn’t have time to think why he was on the swing when his parents on the bed before running towards them. Draupadi nervously stood up when Sarvadamana flung himself into her blossom. He has grown up to her shoulder so he had to bend his face to bury into her blossom taking smell of mother. Draupadi slowly touched his head. Among all her sons Shrutakarman was the youngest being only 3 years old and most cherished for her being Arjuna's son. So she is most close to him. Her other sons 6 years old Shrutasena and 8 years old Shrutasoma were still sometimes received her affection but 10 years old Shatanik and 14 years old Prativindhya are dealt as an adult now. But now Sarvadamana was clinging to her she was embarrassed as he was older than Shatanik.
“Mother were not you gone for meditation purpose? Why are you in the palace now and why this is you are dressed in this royal attire where are your meditation dress? Since he only remembered his mother tapovan in aesthetic attire he still thought her to be a tapaswini herself.
“Son, your mother is mistress of this Palace. Queen Draupadi. You have grown up enough to know the truth now.” Draupadi rolled her eyes when Karna blurted out the truth. It was unexpected for her. Sarvadaman at once let go of Draupadi and looked at his father with disbelief. He had grown up listening to his step mothers talking about queen Draupadi. He never met her ever she was like a distant legend to her with five husbands who were enemy of his father and father's friends the kauravas. He never imagined in his nightmares she is his mother. She had always desired to meet his mother when he had seen all his brothers and sister have mother. Except Supriya both Vrishali and Uruvi were nice to him but he himself couldn’t give mother's place to them. He always knew his mother was doing meditation so he was not with him and now he knows his mother was queen all along. It was too much to take. Also his mother has 5 other husbands and sons? So he doesn’t matter to her anyway? Sarvadamana’s head was spinning.
Draupadi awkwardly patted his head. “son I am sorry my situation is like that I can’t be with you.”She cupped his head and pressed her lip on his forehead. And with the touch Sarvadamana melted again. This woman is his mother he can’t ignore her words.
Karna seeing Draupadi and Sarvadamana embracing each other couldn’t hold himself from taking both of them into arms. Suddenly all 3 of them felt that it would be easier if they were only 3 in each other's life.
Draupadi hugged Sarvadamana again saying “son you upapandava brothers are now going into field for practice. You can join them but don’t tell them the truth"
Sarvadamana nodded and left with heavy heart. He can’t miss chance of meeting his other side stepbrothers.
After few times Draupadi finally freed herself as Eastern sky turned red. “You have to let the words secret" she said. “I know” Karna sighed. “why that face you have got princess Uruvi who is much younger and beautiful than me" there was a hint of jealousy in her voice. Uruvi's kingdom pukeya was vassal to panchala and her mother was friend to Kunti. So where Kunti wanted her to marry Arjuna she wanted her to marry her brother Dhristadyumna . Kunti and Draupadi had a cold War regarding this. But she never imagined Uruvi will choose Karna in sayamvara. She still wanted to stop the marriage even to extentof provoking Dhristadyumna to kidnap her but Krishna intervened and gave Karna and Uruvi his blessing. Nobody could question him. Draupadi can’t hide her jealousy seeing them together. Thinking the fact she was no more only royal princess in his life anymore.
Karna only smirked in response. “she sometimes reminds me of you, after all she is your cousin so natural to bear some traits as you." saying that Karna again embraced and kissed top of pandava queen's head before letting her go.
When Draupadi finally left. Karna prepared himself for the morning ritual. But before he could leave the room an unexpected guest entered.
“Duryodhana! What are you doing here?” Karna was stunned.
“Waiting for my best friend to join me what else" Hastinapura Prince leaned against door saying casually.
“waiting how long?” Karna felt something was off.
“since midnight" Duryodhana smirked indicatingly.