chapter one

Samson, Sarah and I walked into the amusement park with our Disney prince dolls held close to our chests first period was a free period so we were free to do whatever we wanted and it was costume day as well which meant we could dress up in our favorite costumes i was dressed as Aurora and of course Samson and Sarah were dressed as prince Florian and Cinderella they were their favorites our prince dolls however were magic and came to life when they sensed us becoming stressed or if a harsh situation was getting too intense for us we set our bags down next to the gate that separated our high school from the park and I grabbed a few of my apples and bottles of poison out of my bag then stuffed them into my large pocket on my dress in case we needed them but we knew that taking out evil like this wasn't always the answer but sometimes we would have no choice but to use it in this way so after I gathered my apples and poison we started to walk around the park aren't we lucky we have three free periods? I asked yes we are lucky especially when we have great friends Samson said I smiled agreeing with him i glanced over at Sarah and she nodded yes I do as well she said then we heard whare are those disgraceful brats?! In the distance and knew it was our math teacher who hated childish toys and the fact that we even still believed in fairytales and magic since we were freshman the whole school has been targeting us not because we were weak and couldn't win any fight but because of how we were navigating and who we were friends with and also for what we believed in and for double the fact that we were carrying around magic Disney prince dolls Samson and Sarah both started panicking and began pacing back and forth with a terrified look on each of their faces and their voices quivered as they each spoke man why are we always the victims? Samson asked tone panicked and quivering i don't know but I am tired of being one Sarah said all three of us were super sensitive and it took only one strong noise to trigger our stress or make us panic but from the three of us Samson was more sensitive than I or Sarah was and was easily scared but then I spotted Florian and charming both just inches away from whare we were standing finishing with their greetings and remember i said our Disney prince dolls were magic? Well as soon as Samson and Sarah began panicking their dolls faded from their arms and Florian and charming who were nearby at that moment sensed their stress and started calling out to them Florian! Samson called charming! Sarah wailed i could hear the fear in both of their tones but Florian and charming were by their sides in seconds your okay buddy your safe Florian said I got you Sarah I'm here charming said but I couldn't disagree with the fact that the more time you spend with your best friend the stronger the bond that you build with them but I couldn't believe how fast they both reacted when Samson and Sarah cried out to them Florian and charming had Samson and Sarah in a tight embrace in minutes.

After they hugged for a while Samson and Sarah were guided away to the overpass whare it was safe and after Samson and Sarah were guided out of the situation still shaken up from panicking so much I was left standing alone with my thoughts but before I could even think of anything our math teacher sternly stood before me and she didn't look impressed with either one of us all of our teachers absolutely hated us and the students were so disrespectful towards us too then our math teacher spoke with a sickening and very abusive tone that nearly made me lose my temper well this is just perfect my plan worked marvelously well and now since I got you alone I'll get my job done she said unimpressed you will not be able to touch me Samson and Sarah were both saved and I will be too I said not wanting to fight i knew I wasn't going to be trapped for long because I had the most loving and caring best friend that I could've ever asked for well then maybe this will teach you she said then she raised a stick i dropped to my knees and covered my head with my hands and arms to try to block the impact of the blow i felt myself beginning to become stressed and lose my confidence as I knew just how much damage that the stick could do but just when it was about to strike me I heard a Crack the stick had broken in two and the loud thud i heard was our math teacher being slammed to the ground I looked up in shock as I stood up i could believe the fact that Philip was the one who knocked her out he would do anything to protect me even jump a draw bridge on a horse shook and panicked I glanced over at Samson and Sarah who were both watching me from where they were being held close by Florian and charming all three of us were very good friends even though we had different companions i panicked looking back and forth for my prince but in a couple seconds I felt Philip grab my hands and kiss them comforting me instantly as he guided me into his arms I'm here aurora your safe now she can't hurt you now Philip whispered I hugged him tightly as I cried onto his shoulder I couldn't bare to live something like that again.