"Me like dhis one" I said pointing on the first design.

"It me did a seh too enu but mi also love dhe black" She said taking her phone.

"Let me see" Natasha said while stretching over to see on the phone.

Samantha hand it to her and she also like the brown one's better but Samantha decided on the black one so I will definitely be doing the brown set next week along with my hair that I don't know the style I want as yet.

"Mi plan fi put in boho braid but in a bob or straight knotless" Samantha shrugged.

"The boho nice enu, just use human hair" Natasha suggested.

"Me still a decide what me ago put in enu, every style me see mi want" I laughed and they joined me.

"Same wid mi enu, mi will seh a knotless me want and then mi go see somebody in a faux locs then want change me mind" Natasha laughed.

"The faux locs nice too and serve long, it mi a consider" I said to them as I clean up the empty container off the table.

10 minutes to go..

"Mi cah take the tightness wid it ya, mi no want affi a sleep uncomfortable a nite time" Samantha said as she sip on the remaining of her drink.

My phone vibrated with a text message and I quickly pay it attention.

Mommy: voice note.. 0:10

Weh shi expect mi fi get money from and shi nah go pay mi back enu... kmt

Me: aritte mummy but mi nah go deh home tonight enu so a tomorrow evening me ago can braid it.

She's asking me to buy three packs of braid to do her hair tomorrow and she will pay me back but knowing my mother, I am not going to get back that money. That she do all the time, let me buy her things and don't pay me back but because she is my mother so I do it.

Shi juss mash up mi plan as so afta mi plan to spend all weekend at my man's house... chro.

"Lunch time up miss" Samantha nudge me.

"The one hour can blow out fass bra" I said getting up. "Me so glad a Friday weh a 4pm mi a leave" I added as we walked out of the lunch room.

"We unu a go lata?" She asked as we jogged down the stairs carefully.

"Jay nuh tell mi, him juss seh mi fi dress up nice" I answered while blushing on how sweet he is.

"Oh bra, try send mi picture" she laughed.

"Dhen ofc" I laughed back.

I stopped off at my desk while she head down to the filing room and she have been doing a great job on her own.

________

"Mi seh, mi hate Jamar style enu... Look how long him fi cum collect the baby and all now" I hissed my teeth as I scroll through my phone to dial his number.

I am already dress for my date with Sanjay and he will be here in like the next half and hour to pick me up. I decided on a dark green, short dress, silver stilettos and silver purse and jewelries to match my shoes. As usual I style my natural hair and add minimum make up.