LOVE

It is valentine's day, the most romantic day of the year, well for the people who have a significant other.

Max had hated this day since he knew the meaning of it. Seeing all the couples happily kissing each other and making out in public grossed him out. The flowers, chocolate and the teddy bears that you saw everywhere were covered in heart paper and the heart balloons were flying out of the stores. He hated this day. He hated it till he met Charles.

Since they started dating four months ago, Max had planned this day from the morning till after dinner. He had made sure Charles didn't plan anything today so he can form the day. 

Charles had noticed the behaviour from his boyfriend and found it very sweet, but sometimes Max was a bit much. 

Max had difficulties with showing affection, so you can say that Charles was very surprised with everything Max had organized. He thought it would be dinner and then spent the evening together. It was much more than that. 

v♥a♥l♥e♥n♥t♥i♥n♥e

In the morning he was surprised by the great smell of cinnamon coming from their kitchen. When he opened up his eyes he saw that their bedroom was full of red and pink heart balloons and the words 'Happy Valentines day, schat' writing in balloons. How had Max been able to do this without waking him up? 

When he was ready to get out of bed, Max had just walked in to stop him. "Where do you think you are going?" Max smiled. "You have to stay in bed, I will get breakfast in here soon."

Charles laughed at his boyfriend. "Alright, I am not going anywhere." Charles sat up straight in his bed. " Can I still get a kiss?"

Max walked towards his boyfriend and sat on the bed. They leaned towards each other and kissed. "Good morning, schat. Happy Valentines day."

"Happy valentine's day, Mon Cherie." Charles kissed his boyfriend again, but they got interrupted by a timer going off.

"That is our breakfast, I will be right back." Max stood up and walked towards the kitchen.

Max took the cinnamon buns out and put the coffee in a cup. He put it on a tray with a bowl of strawberries. He got the flowers from the vase and carries everything back to the bedroom.

"I hope you are hungry." Charles made room on the bed for Max to put the tray.

"That looks delicious.

"I hope it is, I don't have great baking skills." Max laughed as he gave Charles a cup of coffee, who thanked him.

Max went to sit in bed and got the flowers from behind his back. "These are for you."

Charles saw the biggest bouquet of flowers he had ever seen in his life, all kinds of flowers were in it. "Thank you, they are so beautiful. I also have something for you."

Charles laid the flowers down and got a box from under the bed. "This is for you."

Max took the box and opened it up. He first took out a picture of both of them kissing under the fireworks. It was the day that they had gone public to their friends, it was absolutely a great day. The next present was a stuffed lion with a red heart in his paws. "This is so adorable." Max looked at it. Charles smiled at his boyfriend admiring the stuffed animal. The last present was a box of chocolate, al with a little picture of them on it. "How am I supposed to eat this, you look great."