002, ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2.

Start from the beginning

Even if Eesha was younger then the rest of the girls, they all found each other some how. Maddy, Kat and Eesha connected through shopping while BB and Eesha connected through smoking but no one understood her until she had met Rue. Rue understood everything, whether it was something little or big, Rue was always there. Rue and Eesha were like two peas in a pod, but they were more like smoking buddies and friends in a drug dealers house or shop, because they trusted Fez and Ash with their life.

While Eesha was wondering into space, Troy, Roy, their friend and Kat were having a weird ass conversation that Eesha was glad she wasn't apart of. "I'm leaving." Eesha announced to everyone, dabbing her brothers goodbye and kissing Kat on the head since it was something they had always done since they were friends. Eesha just made her way down stairs, keeping an eye out if she saw Fez or Ash near by, which sadly she did not. Going outside, Esh spotted Fez talking to Rue, who smoked a blunt on the couch near the pool.

"And when it hit me. I thought... this it it. This is the feeling I've been searching for my entire life, for as long as I could remember." Rue told Fez, Eesha joining them on the couch as she sat down next to Fezco, who was listening to Rue. "Because suddenly the world went quiet, and I felt safe in my own head." Rue paused, Fez looking at Eesha with a confused look as she took the blunt from him and took a couple of hits from it. "Two years later, he was gone. Panic attacks stayed, and I found a way to live." Rue admitted, looking up at the sky that held stars in it while Eesha moved so that he legs were over Fez's.

"Will it eventually kill me? Maybe. Fuck maybe not, I don't know." Rue chuckled out, looking over at Fez while a small smile on her face. "You still gonna be my dealer, Fez?" Rue asked, wanting to still be able to do drugs because they felt like home to her. "You a fuckin' trip, bruh. I'm too high to be having this conversation right now." Fez exclaimed, not really wanting to because Rue felt like a little sister to him. "Yeah, me too. Me fucking too." Rue expressed, sighing after she spoke.

Rue soon left, going into the kitten to grab a drink but Nate was there bullying some new girl named Jules. "What you been up to, Esh? Ash been missin' you and shit." Fez told Eesha, looking her way as the latter passed back the blunt so she could lie down and look at the stars in the sky. "Nothing much, can I sleep over tonight?" Eesha questioned, not really wanting to have the blame for the party to be put on her. "Yea, you always welcome there." Fez told her, as he glanced up at the sky to see what Eesha was looking at.

"How many do you think there are?" Fez asked, seeing as Eesha was in a trance from how pretty the stars were. "Around a septillion, so a fuckin' lot." Esh stated, a small smile on her lips because she truly loved stars. "Fez and Eesha were like siblings. Eesha needed some body to tell her words of affirmation which Fez and Ash did. They were holding onto her every step of the way. I knew what it felt like because I was filling that void of the siblings love before I met Jules that night." Rue admitted, wishing she could have that bind back.

"Fez and Ash loved Eesha like their own, and she was. Ash and Esh liked each other, but they never knew how to admit it because they never grew up normally. Eesha grew up with no one supporting so she learnt every thing herself, Ash on the other hand. He grew up in a drug dealing business, so to say opposites attract was the right thing." Rue continued, as Fez and Eesha continued to talk about everything and anything. "That is a lot, bruh." Fez slowly spoke, glancing up one last time before going back to dealing.

It had been a couple of hours, Fezco and Eesha made their way back to Fez's and Ash's place as the latter was already there since he didn't leave. "Ash might be asleep or sum." Fez admitted because Ash was watching tv before he left. "What's up, Fez? Eesha." Ash stated, turning around at the sound of the front door opening and seeing his brother and his crush. "Nothin', I'm go cause I have shit tomorrow. Night!" Fez told them, walking his way to his room so then he could go to bed as he had to get up early in the morning.

"Night!" Ash and Esh responded at the same time, the latter of the two jumping onto the couch to join Ash in watching whatever was on. "So what we watching?" Eesha asked, looking towards the tv that was playing some random cartoon because Ash was doing anything special, as he was just waiting for his brother to get home. "I don' know. Where you sleepin' tonight?" Ash answered, looking at her before glancing at the tv behind her. "Your room." She mumbled, lying against Ash's body since it was warm and she was kinda cold.

⌌⊱⇱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊰⌍
Author note;
Loving these too! But Wattpad had deleted this part of the story!
Fucking hate this app some times.
⌎⊱⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⊶⊷⇲⊰⌏