Shen Yu drove the wheelchair to the place where Yuan Yunping had just knelt down. He bent down and picked up the documents that fell on the ground.

The documents described the cold violence and abuse suffered by Tang Li in Tang Jia and other Qi families. The evidence was the photos taken by Doctor Liu when he examined Tang Li, as well as the descriptions of the neighbors that Shen Yu asked Uncle Zhang to collect in the past two days.

Their attitude and way of treating Tang Li was no secret in their circle.

If Shen Yu pursued this matter to the end, they would definitely suffer.

Shen Yu flipped to the last few pages of the information and saw the very serious bruises in the photo. He suddenly felt a little distressed. No matter what Yuan Yunping said, Tang Li was indeed an obedient and good child.

Fortunately, after these days of recuperation, the wounds on Tang Li's body were not so obvious.

"Uncle Zhang." Shen Yu stopped Uncle Zhang, who had just returned from outside, and handed the documents to him. "Put the evidence back on my desk."

Uncle Zhang took the documents and hesitated for a moment before asking, "Sir, are you really going to sue them?"

&nbs

"Two days ago, I asked Kang Lin to start preparing for this case," Zhao Yu said. Shen Yu said, "Although I won't have Chestnut's custody for the time being, I won't allow those people to continue to use Chestnut openly."

While speaking, Shen Yu kept a faint smile on his face. He looked gentle and peaceful, but the coldness in his eyes let Uncle Zhang know that his master was not as easy to deal with as he seemed.

Kang Lin was the first assistant of the original owner of the body. Since Shen Yu came here, he had been working for Shen Yu.

Kang Lin often came here for business and personal matters.

He did not appear much in the past two days because Shen Yu handed over the work of the lawsuit against Tang Li to him. According to Kang Lin's efficiency, the preparatory work should be almost done.

Shen Yu planned to go back to the study and ask Kang Lin.

But as soon as he turned around, he saw a small figure standing motionless at the corner of the stairs on the second floor, looking at him with dark eyes.

Shen Yu was stunned for a moment and suddenly panicked a little.

He didn't know when Tang Li had appeared there and how much she had heard of his conversation with Tang Jia and her husband. It wasn't that he had any unspeakable secrets, but he was worried that Tang Li would be hurt by the words of Tang Jia and her husband …

After all, the couple's table manners were too ugly.

And what Yuan Yunping said later was very harsh. Just hearing the derogatory words Yuan Yunping used to describe Tang Li, Shen Yu felt a surge of anger rushing to the top of his head.

Bastard!

Shen Yu scolded in his heart.

When he looked up at Tang Li again, Shen Yu instantly recovered his smile. He waved to Tang Li as usual, "Chestnut, come here."

Tang Li did not move as if he did not hear Shen Yu's voice.

There was no expression on his beautiful face. His calm eyes were a little inquisitive. He was so quiet that he seemed to blend into the surrounding air. He was silent, which made people feel sorry for him.

"Tang Li." Shen Yu directly called out his full name. He did not intend to put down his hand in the air, "Come here."

Tang Li hesitated for a long time, but he still stepped down the stairs and finally came to Shen Yu.

Shen Yu took the opportunity to touch Tang Li's soft hair, deliberately frowned, and scolded, "Do you feel uncomfortable being with me? You don't even want to come over. "

Tang Li looked at Shen Yu blankly and opened his mouth, "No …"

"No?" Shen Yu sighed, "All your thoughts are written on your face."

Tang Li raised his hand to touch his face, then put his hand down dejectedly. He whispered, "Aren't you going to ask me?"

Shen Yu tilted his head and said with a puzzled expression, "Ask you what?"

Tang Li did not seem to expect Shen Yu to have such a reaction. He was silent for a long time before he continued, "The knife wound on Yuan Yunping's body …"

"Oh, you mean this." Shen Yu smiled disapprovingly. He stretched out his hands to hold Tang Li's small face and gently raised it. Tang Li, who originally wanted to avoid his eyes, was caught off guard and looked at him, "Do you want to say it?"

Tang Li was a little dazzled by Shen Yu's smile. At this moment, he seemed to feel nothing.

Only the warmth of Shen Yu's palm on his face turned into a scorching temperature, which burned his heart and made it beat fast.

His mind was blank, and he subconsciously replied, "I didn't want to say it."

Shen Yu said, "Then don't say it."

However, Tang Li changed the topic, "But now I want to say it."

"Then say it." Shen Yu let go of Tang Li's face, withdrew his hands, and sat upright, "I'm listening."

Tang Li looked down at Shen Yu's beautiful and slender hands. After a moment of absent-mindedness, he whispered, "I saw Yuan Yunping molesting his niece. His niece is only nine years old, so she can only ask me for help."

The author has something to say: Thank you little angels for voting for me ~

Thank you to the little angels who threw the landmine: Mi Yi 1, Yueyuejia 1

Thank you to the little angels who threw the rocket launcher: Mi Yi 1

Thank you to the little angels for giving me nutrition ~

Thank you to the little angels who gave me nutrition: Yueyuejia 10 bottles, Weasel 6 bottles, 34029884 1 bottle

Thank you very much for your support. I will continue to work hard! ^_^

- Locked Chapter -