However, Shen Yu was not short of money. After greeting the coach, he said, "You don't have to train him too hard. He is too thin. I just want him to be a little stronger."

"Okay, Mr. Shen." The coach nodded vigorously.

After Shen Yu said this, he turned his head and looked at Tang Li, who had been staring at him all the time. He smiled and touched the little villain's sweaty black hair. "Come on!"

Tang Li felt inexplicably nervous. He took the initiative to grab Shen Yu's hand and asked with a nervous expression, "Are you leaving?"

Shen Yu's wrist hurt because of Tang Li's subconscious strength. He resisted the urge to pull his hand back. He was stunned for a moment before he said, "I'm not leaving. I'll stay here and watch you."

"Really?" Tang Li's tone was a little skeptical.

"Really." After Shen Yu solemnly promised, he held Tang Li's hand and said, "When have I ever lied to you?"

Tang Li stared at Shen Yu for a long time. After he was sure that Shen Yu's eyes were not lying, he gradually relaxed. He said in a low voice, "Don't go."

Shen Yu laughed and patted the back of Tang Li's hand with a sigh.

The coach next to them saw the interaction between the two of them. He couldn't help but look surprised. Then he smiled and said, "I'm so envious. My son is about the same age. He can't wait to be as far away from me as possible. He never sticks to me."

Hearing this, Shen Yu felt very helpless.

He did not know why the little villain liked to stick to him so much. It was so serious that when he was working in the study, Tang Li would wander outside from time to time, like a puppy waiting for its owner to take pity on it.

Every time he looked at it, he felt very pitiful.

But thinking about it from another perspective, Shen Yu felt that it was not bad. The little villain liked and trusted him, which meant that his position in the little villain's heart was gradually becoming more important.

Over time, maybe he could completely eliminate the villain's hatred for him in the original plot.

·

The coach trained Tang Li on the sports field. The servants temporarily moved some necessary equipment from the gym. The training time was two hours a day, and the main training was aerobic exercise.

Although Shen Yu specifically told him not to train with high intensity, the coach was not paid a sky-high hourly wage to do nothing. Therefore, he almost did not rest during the first two hours of the first class.

As a sports waste, Shen Yu felt tired just by looking at Tang Li. He suddenly felt a little sorry for Tang Li, who had thin arms and legs.

Fortunately, Tang Li quickly adapted to the coach's rhythm and easily completed the various tasks assigned by the coach. His physical fitness was so good that he did not look like a ten-year-old child.

"Sir," Uncle Zhang said.

Uncle Zhang, who was behind him, reminded him, "It's time for rehabilitation."

Shen Yu didn't look sideways at Tang Li. When she heard this, she only responded faintly, "Wait a little longer."

Uncle Zhang was suddenly speechless. After a while, he persuaded him, "Sir …"

"I promised Chestnut that I would wait here." Shen Yu turned to look at Uncle Zhang and shrugged. "I can't go back on my word."

Uncle Zhang, "…"