It was just that the sadness in his eyes was too gloomy, and the aura he exuded made people feel uncomfortable.

Shen Yu secretly made up his mind. Before he started speaking, he saw Uncle Zhang, who had finished cleaning up the studio, walking over quickly from the corner of his eye.

"Sir." Uncle Zhang didn't even look at Tang Li in front of him. He walked to Shen Yu's wheelchair and stood still. Then he bent down slightly and said in Shen Yu's ear in a voice that was neither light nor heavy, "You must be tired. Let me push you back to your room to rest."

After that, Uncle Zhang turned around and glanced at Tang Li coldly. Finally, he looked at the servants and said, "Send him back. I'll talk to Old Master Shen."

The servants immediately understood what the butler meant.

That was a refusal.

The servants couldn't help but look at Tang Li with some sympathy. They thought that this child couldn't jump out of the fire pit after all. Even if he was lonely and well-fed in the Shen family, it would be much better than staying there and being abused.

"Okay." The servant responded and was ready to take Tang Li away.

Seeing this, Shen Yu suddenly panicked. He grabbed Tang Li's wrist without any explanation and frowned at Uncle Zhang. "I'll keep this child."

As soon as these words came out, not to mention that Uncle Zhang and the servants were all surprised, even Tang Li, who had not reacted from beginning to end, was slightly startled. She looked up with her eyes wide open, looking like a frightened little squirrel.

Uncle Zhang didn't seem to understand Shen Yu's meaning. "Have you thought about it?"

"Yes." Shen Yu said.

In the past two days, he had been thinking about this matter repeatedly.

He had thought about it for a long time.

Since he traveled to the time before the plot of the whole story happened, it meant that he had a chance to change his fate.

It was too passive to stay away from the protagonist and supporting roles. Maybe in the future, the female protagonist would suddenly appear and say a few words to him, and then he would be seen by the villain and be killed.

Shen Yu thought about it and decided to solve the problem from the root.

The person who killed him in the future was the villain Tang Li. Then, he would change Tang Li's opinion of him. It would be best if Tang Li no longer hated him. In the current situation, adopting Tang Li should be the safest way.

Anyway, Tang Li was only ten years old now. Fourteen years later, he would meet the female protagonist and begin his sad life as a villain.

In other words, he still had fourteen years …

According to the original plot, at this time, Shen Yu should follow Uncle Zhang's words and ask the servants to drive Tang Li away. He should also ridicule and teach Tang Li a lesson, saying that Tang Li's character was so boring that no one would like him wherever he went. No wonder he was kicked around like a football.

Shen Yu broke out in a cold sweat just thinking of these words. He was glad that he didn't travel to the time after he rejected Tang Li. Otherwise, he wouldn't even have a chance to redeem himself.

"Tidy up the second bedroom next to my bedroom and add some new furniture. If Chestnut is willing, he will live here from now on." After giving these instructions, Shen Yu found that he was still holding Tang Li's hand.