At this moment, Shen Yu finally realized what had happened. Shocked, he drew a line on the paper with the tip of his pen — What the f * ck! That little villain had arrived so soon?!

"Yes." The butler lowered his head and took in Shen Yu's reaction from the corner of his eye, so he said carefully, "If Sir doesn't want to see him, I'll ask Kang Lin to send him away."

Shen Yu swallowed quietly and hesitated for a long time. Seeing that the butler really went out to drive him away, he sighed and hurriedly raised Kang Lin's hand. "No, Uncle Zhang, I'll see him first."

Hearing this, there was a flash of doubt in Uncle Zhang's eyes.

But Uncle Zhang didn't say anything. He called two servants to push Shen Yu's wheelchair downstairs in the elevator, and he stayed to pack things.

As everyone knew, after experiencing those things a year ago, Mr. Shen's temperament changed greatly. He became more and more irritable and closed himself off. He often locked himself up for a week without eating or drinking until he fainted and was rescued by them.

Uncle Zhang saw this and was anxious in his heart, but there was nothing he could do. He endured like this for a while, and more than half of his hair was gone.

Until one night, Mr. Shen swallowed sleeping pills to commit suicide again. Uncle Zhang and the servants hurriedly sent him to the hospital to have his stomach pumped.

Who knew that after waking up, Mr. Shen seemed to be a different person. He never mentioned suicide again. Every day, he was busy working, painting, and baking. From time to time, he would receive rehabilitation training from the doctor. His life was extraordinarily fulfilling.

Although the discussion outside had already turned the sky upside down …

Uncle Zhang tidied up the waste drafts on the ground and looked up to see the fruit bread outlined on the drawing board. It looked good, but the abrupt stroke in the middle affected the beauty a little.

Uncle Zhang shook his head and smiled helplessly.

"I've never seen Mr. Shen like baking so much before …"

But it was good that Mr. Shen could come out of the shadows.

·

However, Shen Yu, who was pushed downstairs by the servants, wasn't in a good mood like Uncle Zhang. He was so nervous that he kept swallowing, and his hands on his knees twisted the corners of his clothes into a ball.

If it weren't for his two disabled legs, Shen Yu would have immediately stood up from the wheelchair, turned around, and left.

Only he knew why he was so panicked.

It was because he wasn't the original Shen Yu. His soul, which had occupied the nest of a magpie, lived in this body.

It was amazing. Shen Yu never dreamed that such a strange thing as transmigrating into a novel would happen to him. He was so bored that he read a melodramatic business story called "The Rich Young Emperor Can't Be Provoked". As a result, when he woke up the next day, he had transmigrated into the novel's cannon fodder, Shen Yu.

This Shen Yu was really pitiful. His parents died, his legs were crippled, his fiancée ran away, and he was pointed at by a group of people who didn't mind watching the fun.

His background was miserable. What was worse was that Shen Yu didn't know what was wrong with his brain. He fell in love with the female protagonist, who was ten years younger than him. Unfortunately, the female protagonist was beautiful and kind and didn't accept him. He didn't have the heart to reject him, so he was left hanging.