1

It all started when wang Daniella left the orphanage after she graduated from high school and went to a very well known university in Japan. Her dad's friend got her an apartment and payed for the first month until she found a job while she is studying at the university.

Daniella was planning to have a quite four years until she graduated. Unfortunately she met someone there who got basically the whole school to know she is an orphan so she did get bullied but it never bothered her too much.

One day she went to her usual seat at lunch and took out her lunch box at the cafeteria. Daniella is a really good cook and baker which is also why she works at a cafe. So she likes to make her own lunch. She opened her box and saw the 'popular group' sitting in the table infront of her like usual. She connected her ear buds and was searching for something to watch when she could still hear them. The group was only a famous because of one guy, sasaki asahi. He was known for being a handsome man but also kind.

While Daniella started eating without listening to anything she heard the other group talk about her. "Look, the lonely girl is eating alone again" one of the girls said laughing. "Why is she always alone?" One of the guys laughed along. "She can hear you guys" asahi replied feeling bad. "Don't worry, she's wearing her ear phones like usual again" the girl replied smiling at him. "Our asahi is so nice isn't he?" One of the guys said laughing. 'Seriously, do they not have any other topic besides talking shit about people?' Daniella thought while she was eating.

After a couple of days Daniella was running late for her shift because of doing her homework and lost track of the time. She was running down the stairs and ran until she got to the entrance. She stopped running suddenly because someone was walking backwards towards her and bumped into her making her fall. "Sorry" Daniella said standing up quickly. "Oh no it's my fault for walking backwards. Are you okay?" A familiar voice said in a worried tone. "No it's fine" Daniella  said looking at who it was and it was asahi. "Oh, it's the lonely girl" the girl said pointing at her. "I think she might have a crush on you, asahi" one of the guys said laughing. "Do you actually?" The girl asked smiling. "No I was running cause am running late so excuse me" Daniella  replied bowing slightly to then walking past asahi. "Wow she's even rude" the girl said glaring at her.

Daniella ran quickly towards the stair and jumped on the rails sliding on it. She jumped when she reached the end and continued running. Asahi was watching her from afar as she ran quickly. "Right asahi?" The girl said patting his shoulder. "Hm? What?" He asked confused since he didn't hear anything. "Were you even listening?" She asked frowning. "Sorry I wasn't focusing" asahi said smiling.

Later asahi left his friends and sighed as he walked away from them. 'My energy is always low after I talk to them' asahi thought as he looked around. 'I will stop by a cafe to get some coffee' he thought walking towards a cafe. He opened the door and saw a woman standing holding a tray with a coffee and a cake smiling at a customer. He then realised it was Daniella. "Welcome-" Daniella  said looking at asahi. She looked surprised when she noticed him. "Oh, hey" asahi said waving at her. "Sorry for the wait I will take your order at the counter" Daniella  said bowing to him. She went to the back of the counter treating him like any other customer. "What would you like to order sir" She asked looking at him. "S-sir?" He said tilting his head surprised. "I can't talk casually to any customer on my shift" she explained whispering. "Oh okay! I will just have an ice americano" asahi replied smiling at her. "That will be 270¥" she said typing it in the computer. "Here you go" he said handing her his card. "Okay... thank you so much you can take a seat wherever you like" Daniella replied handing him his card. He smiled and went to take a seat.

Daniella was working alone so it was pretty hard to be both a cashier and waitress. She got his coffee and added a cake that she made. She took it too him "here you go, your ice americano and a carrot cake" she said putting on the table. "Oh I didn't order a cake" asahi said pointing at it. "It's on the house. Am allowed to give cake to my classmates or my friends" she explained in a low tone. "Really? Thanks I will enjoy it" asahi answered smiling. 'She sees me as her friend? Or it could just be a classmate' asahi thought looking at the cake. "Welcome to ***** cafe!" Daniella said looking at the door when she heard a bell.