All Alexa felt was the adrenaline of jumping off a freaking cliff and once she hit the water she realized what she just did.

Even though jumping off a cliff may not have seemed that crazy to Beverly or even the boys, to Alexa it was probably the craziest thing she's done in her whole life.

She smiled to herself as she rose from the water and was face to face with Beverly.

"Hi," Beverly said shyly like she was scared to say the wrong thing.

Before Alexa could respond, they heard yelling above them. Cranking their heads upwards they saw Bill falling falling into the water. Then the rest of the boys jumped in after.

Everyone was having a great time. People above them could probably hear them with the amount of noise they were making. But the kids were blissfully unaware.

Everyone was having fun, acting like they've known each other for years.

"Who wants to play chicken fight?" Richie asked, looking around the group.

Everyone raised their hands and a tournament was made.

First it was Beverly versus Alexa. Bill was holding Beverly and Richie held Alexa.

Beverly gave Alexa a smile which was returned and then they started.

Beverly's arms were longer than Alexa's which gave her an advantage and after a few shoves and yelling, Alexa fell.

Once her head reached the surface she muttered, "Dammit".

Thankfully Alexa wasn't a sore loser and just brushed it off.

"Are you okay?" A voice said next to her.

Alexa turned to see it was Beverly, "Yeah, it was just a push," she smiled at the ginger.

"By the way, you look really nice with short hair." Beverly seemed to be taken aback with the compliment.

"Thanks.., wait I never got your name,"

"It's Alexa"

"Pretty name" Beverly smiled at the tanned girl.

Before a response could come out, a voice called out to the duo.

"B-Bev, you're n-next!" The stuttering boy swam over to the two and pointed over to the circle of boys waiting for the next round.

Wordlessly the three swam over to the group and the next round was beginning.

It was Beverly against Richie with Bill holding Beverly again and Ben holding Richie.

Beverly's streak was cut short after Richie pushed her into the water.

"I did it!" was yelled by Richie, soaking in his victory.

Alexa laughed at the boys playfulness and was having the time of her life.

A few rounds later and Richie was victorious in almost all the rounds he played. (Bill supposedly cheated the 1 round he beat him).

The group just continued swimming around and playing.

Whilst Eddie, Richie, and Stan were trying to dunk each other, Alexa was just laying on her back, exhausted from the playing.

Sadly, she drifted off and hit the rock wall with her head, causing immense pain at the crown of her head.

"Ow"

Rubbing her head she swan back to the group but stopped when she saw them.

Beverly and Bill were floating next to each other and were smiling at each other.