Valentine's Day special♡

𝙊𝙠 𝙨𝙤 𝙄 𝙙𝙞𝙙 '𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙛𝙪𝙡' 𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙪𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚 𝙨𝙤 𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙥𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙨 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙬𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙖𝙡𝙨𝙤 𝙄'𝙢 𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙖 𝙥𝙞𝙘 𝙄 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙣𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙊𝙣𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙞 𝙡𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙪𝙖𝙜𝙚.
___________________________

It was 12:30 am. You could practically feel the way everyone was asleep including you, well almost everyone.

A certain ongiri speaking boy was sneaking around the halls. Looking for your room though it was quite difficult due to it being dark and him not bring his phone, it was charging, he had something in his hand.

A plate of food. Yakitori, dango, taiyaki, and rice balls. He had gone to the kitchen ,before heading to [𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒]'s room, to get some snacks.

Fortunately [𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒] had forgotten lock their door because they had a mission earlier that day so the purple eyed boy didn't have to lock pick their room (again 🤧).

Opening the door and placing the plate of food on the dresser next to the bed toge climbed on to the bed and began shaking [𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒] awake.

They had said earlier that they would have a movie night together. But [𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒] seemed to have fallen asleep before they could.

But was that gonna stop toge? No, no it wasn't.

"Salmon roe!" Whisper yelled the awake boy. "Mmm... " was the only sound he got in reply. Finally after a good 10 minutes of that [𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒] had awaken from their deep slumber. Their hair a mess and Their pajamas wrinkled a bit from them moving in their sleep.

"Huh..toge?" Questions the newly awakened male. Pulling out a notepad the male in question writes the words 'ო᥆᥎іᥱ' refreshing the young males mind.

"Oh. I had forgotten about that." Replies the [h/c]entte not sounding a bit sorry for their actions. [𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒] patted the spot next to them and pulled out a computer from the night stand near them while toge got the plate if food from near by.

They agreed on a movie and began to watch eating the food by their 3rd movie all food was gone from the plate (mostly being eaten by toge😔). And they both felt drowsy.

They began scooting closer and closer together with our noticing it. Slowly drifting off into a deep slumber with the movie still playing in the background.

Cuddling one another, because it seems that in this moment they didn't have a care in the world no curses no cursed techniques just them. Together with the warmth of their Body's letting them they were still together.

As time passed the sun began to rise awaking everyone but them.

𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨

Making had found it weird that toge wasn't up yet, he was usually the first person awake and woke others with his antics, so she went it his room and opened the door.

He wasn't there? She asked panda yet he hadn't seen him.

She went to walking the halls. Seeing nobara, itadori, and megumi she decided to ask them if they had seen him.

"Hey! " the greenette called out. "" 𝘩𝘶𝘩? 𝘔𝘢𝘬𝘪-𝘚𝘢𝘯? " all had thought nobara was the first to speak up. "Watcha need maki-senpai?".

"Have any of you seen toge today, hes not in his room?" Maki asked. A chorus of no's was what she got as a rely until itadori spoke up again.

"Now tha you mention it I haven't seen [𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒] either why don't we check their room. " suggest the pink haired male.

They then walk to the young males room. And Maki opened the door.

She was greeted with the sight of [𝑁𝑎𝑚𝑒] on top of toge with their legs tangled together.

"Hey! WHY ARE YOU IN OUR DORMS" nobara barks out.

__________________________
𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙨 𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙙 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄'𝙡𝙡 𝙛𝙞𝙭 𝙞𝙩 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙫𝙤𝙩𝙚 𝙘𝙪𝙯 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 2 𝙖𝙢 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚 637 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙙𝙨 𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙝𝙚𝙡𝙥