I add on my jewelries and my cologne then brush my hair. Once I feel complete, I grab my bag and throw my car key and phone inside before heading out.

In less than ten minutes time, I drove up to Kacian feet outside of her work place. She entered the car, slamming the door and leaned back with her arms fold under her breast with a upset look in her face.

"Wapm B?" I asked to lighten the mood but she hissed her teeth.

I back up into the compound then turn to exit, she still didn't say anything to me and I didn't want to upset her anymore so I keep quiet too. She started searching every compartment of my car and all over the back seat which I just leave her to her satisfaction.

"Yuh want anything to eat?" I asked as we stopped at the stoplight infront of burger king and near KFC and pizza hut.

"No ask mi ntn, go ask yuh ex weh did in a yuh office if she hungry" She hissed her teeth.

"Kacian who tell yuh dhat?" I asked, I have my suspicions but didn't want to judge wrongfully.

"No worry bout who tell mi, try cah mi go a yuh yaad before yuh bring mi home tuh" she argued.

"Kacian weh all a dhis fa?" I asked as I go off on the green light, since she didn't say if she want anything then I just drive pass.

She hissed her teeth and turned her head to look outside the window, I turned off into my home street to suit her. I parked outside of the gate and she grab my house keys from me and open up. Once we get inside, I stand in the living room and just watch  her moving about searching down the place.

nuh know who shi a look fa enu...

"Yuh find weh ya look fa?" I asked when she return after not seeing anything.

"Yuh tek mi fi idiot nuh true?" She looked up at me.

"Wid wah? How mi a tek yuh fi idiot?" I hissed my teeth feeling annoyed by her attitude.

"Why yuh ex did in a yuh office todeh?" She asked moving up on me.

"mi nuh know why she cum deh enu and mi neva call har, mi and di girl done Kay, we ova and if mi neva want yuh B, mi avoid yuh from we fuck but mi really rate yuh and mi nah go mek shi come between wi" I reached for her face but she swat my hand away.

"No touch mi and mi call yuh but becaz shi dhe deh, yuh no wah talk to mi more ova if yuh neva call her deh, why yuh neva run har eh... how di fuck shi get chance fi cock up in a yuh office, think me a idiot Sanjay.... If yuh neva want mi, all yuh affi do is tell mi Sanjay but no have mi a look like fool especially to yuh dutty fren" She yelled.

Her eyes and voice hold so much pain that I feel so bad I contribute to. I wish she would just believe that I really care about her and this is different from what I have in mind when I first met her. It's not just about the sex but that also brings me so close to her that I can't stand to have her far away from me.

In a while, I haven't feel this relief and happiness until I met her and been spending time with her and I can't fuck that up.

"B cum here" I took her hand but she pull away from me.

"Lowe mi alone" Her voice sound so broken.

"Kay, stop please" I took her arms into mine and she attempt to draw away again but I grip her tightly yet carefully.

She relax into my arms as I move with her to the sofa, I sat first and pull her into my lap. She rest her head on my chest and I could feel the heavy beating of her heart and I try to soothe her by rubbing my hands up and down her arms.