Chapter 10: Not a plaything

Beginne am Anfang

I don't know why, but Jiang Chi's tone actually sounded a little happy: "He doesn't seem to need to touch me for the time being."

The system sighed. The robotic arm did not know when it came around behind the host and secretly touched his big tail. It was obviously just a cold tool without consciousness, but when it saw the claws sinking into the soft and fluffy white hair, the central chip still conveyed to He felt very comfortable: "You should find out the evidence of his murder as soon as possible. If you stay in this villa for one more day, you will be in more danger."

When Jiang Chi opened his eyes again, he saw a familiar ceiling.

He hadn't yet figured out why Moran wanted to drug him into his milk. When he tried to get up, he found something heavy on his body.

Jiang Chi moved his calf. A black iron chain was curled around his ankle, which was so thin that it barely fit into his hand. The inside of the dark metal was thoughtfully decorated with a soft plush lining to ensure that it would not be worn out when the boy struggled. skin.

Jiang Chi was stunned.

Just at this time, the man opened the door and walked in.

Even at home, the man is neatly dressed, and there is even a light and pleasant aroma of white tea permeating his body.

The mattress next to me dented slightly from the weight.

"woke up?"

Jiang Chi's nervous throat went dry, and he subconsciously whispered: "I don't taste good, don't eat me."

"Why should I eat you?" There was even an inexplicable smile in the man's deep voice.

Jiang Chi slowly realized that his words seemed silly.

The young man fell into a coma for a long time, and the light that filtered through the heavy curtains glowed with the golden color of sunset. Even a cold-blooded murderer like Moran, who had no human form, was decorated with a fluffy golden edge, making him look a lot more amiable. .

Jiang Chi's rusty brain turned sluggishly, and then he accurately followed the direction of the depression in the mattress and threw himself into the man's arms.

Moran looked particularly patient, raising his hand to catch the soft flesh that flew over.

"Why are you treating me like this?" The young man's voice was filled with infinite grievance. He lowered his eyes pitifully and looked at the man with his misty eyes, "Sir, have I done anything wrong?"

He whispered, like a puppy that had made a mistake, rubbing his cheek against the man's stiff collar affectionately and flatteringly, and a conspicuous red mark was soon printed on his cheek by the hard opal tie clip.

"Sir, don't do this to me, I'm scared."

The man was really smiling now.

He raised the corners of his lips, gently raised Jiang Chi's chin with one hand, and said in a gentle voice that could squeeze out water: "If I don't do this, Xiao Chi will run away, right?"

Jiang Chi blinked his long eyelashes innocently, probably because the eyelashes were too long. When he blinked, he looked like a butterfly whose wings were caught in a spider web. When he opened his eyes, glittering phosphorus powder fell on him: "Mr. is so kind to me, how could I run away?" Woolen cloth."

The man's fingertips wearing white velvet gloves slid from the white calf to the thin ankle bound by black iron, and his fingers meaningfully kneaded the round ankle bone.

Jiang Chi forced himself to hold back the goosebumps that appeared on his body, and squeezed his tears in aggrieved tone: "Sir, you gave me such nice clothes and a place to live. He is my lifelong benefactor."