—————————
"Wait, why is that actually true?" Dex asked.

"Right?" Da-hee said, "Like I can't tell you why, but it totally fits her." She added.

"She's a nice girl so I guess her liking vegetables make sense?" Jin-kyung said. "Yes, but why not sweet potatoes?" Kyu-hyun asked and she opened her mouth confused. "Huh," she muttered.

And so, the five of them sat in silence for a little thinking about possible reasons as to why not liking sweet potatoes suited Duri. The screen resumed and later on this topic was forgotten.

—————————

Do you like sweet potatoes?" Duri asked, taking a bite of the vegetable. He nodded. "Yeah, but I like them better roasted," he shared, and she looked at him.

"You know what's good?" she asked with a growing smile. "Roasted chicken, oh god that sounds good," she said as she started to crave it. Min-kyu chuckled at her words. He found it funny how she was complaining to herself about the food.

"Well, at least we have some chicken breast?" he said amused, passing her a can of chicken breast. She accepted it. "It's not the same, but you're right, at least it's something," she opened the can and took a bite of the chicken, smiling at the flavor.

"Mm, that's good," she said nodding to herself. "Hye-seon said the food at Paradise is to die for?" she asked curiously. Even though she had heard it from her friend, she wanted to hear another opinion.

He smiled as he ate some more sweet potato. "Totally, it was almost unbelievable," she groaned in jealousy. "Ugh, lucky," he chuckled at his reaction.

"You'll love it when you go to Paradise. Not only is the food good, but the place is great as well," he shared.

"So, how was it with Gyu-ri?" she asked curiously. "Not to blame you or anything, but you took her away from me. Get in line, boy," she said jokingly, and he smiled amused.

"I fear I might need to do that. Min-woo seems like he's already in the line?" he asked. She was surprised by his question. "Oh, well, you could always take a shorter line, like the VIP line in roller coasters," she said as she took a bite of her food.

He sighed before smiling. "I had a really good time," he started, and she looked at him attentively. "I'd like to keep getting to know her," he finished, smiling shyly.

"Aww, I'm totally rooting for you!" she exclaimed excitedly. She could see his sincerity and felt happy for her friend. He seemed like a great guy, and she was genuinely rooting for him.

He chuckled at her words. "Thank you, Duri," he smiled sincerely, and she gave him a thumbs up.

"You know, I've never met anyone named Duri before," he added, and she sighed. "I get told that a lot.

...

They were all gathered at the table after their dates had finished. They wondered if they should go to their rooms and rest, when Min-woo asked Si-eun to talk. Duri looked at them curiously while silently eating the tea.

Just after Min-woo asked Si-eun, Jin-seok asked Min-young for a talk as well. Duri felt jealous that both her roommates had been asked to talk. She was happy for them, of course, but it made her realize that she hadn't made much progress in her search for love.