[name] watched in amazement at the boys quick and rapid movements. their analyzing skills wowed the girl as each and every player acted like a component of a computer, running efficiently.

ennoshita shifted his gaze over to his once nervous friend to see her camera angled in her hands. she spanned the camera around the court, taking silent photos of each and every player, each and every play. though, her camera seemed to linger on a certain silver haired boy as she continued snapping multiple photos.

"got a thing for suga, [nickname]?" ennoshita interrupted the artist at work.

she scoffed, bringing her camera down, "pretty boy? i mean, he's pleasant on the camera, so what's stopping me from snapping a few extra pics?"

ennoshita rolled his eyes at [name]'s statement before bringing his attention back to the game on the court, which seemed to have come to an end.

"good work, guys!" a boy with short, brown hair called out. he seemed to be the beefiest and most likely a third year. [name] wondered if this was daichi as he had leadership written all over his face.

"pretty boy", suga, clasped his hand around presumably daichi's shoulder, congratulating him and the others for a good practice. from the other side of the net, a boy with a shaved head scurried over to daichi and suga, patting their shoulders with extreme force and energy. he just played an exhausting game, how was he so energized?

then there was two familiar faces sauntering over to the rest of their team, narita and kinoshita. if [name] remembered correctly, these two were the closest to ennoshita. they were also second years like ennoshita and [name], meaning she had interacted with them before, just very minimally.

"ennoshita, why are you late-" the beefy one was cut off, to ennoshita's relief.

"-ennoshita! hey! come over- oh, hello! what's your name?" pretty boy called out in surprise at the equally pretty stranger in front of his eyes. this exclamation drew immediate attention towards [name] as she could feel the apples of her cheeks burning.

ennoshita placed a sturdy hand on the small of [name]'s back, pushing her to the group of boy. "you got this," he whispered.

[name] sighed, eventually within a normal talking distance, and peered up at the looming boys. 'just talk to them as if they're patients! you're good at that, i mean, you got checked off for it so how hard can it be?' [name]'s internal dialogue rambled about.

"hey, i'm-"

"OH MY GOD! A GODDESS! A BEING OF LIGHT! YOU GRACE ME WITH YOUR PRESENCE! IS THIS YOUR GIRLFRIEND, ENNOSHITA?! DO YOU PLAY ROBLOX?!"

[name]'s [eye color] eyes widened at the interruption of her introduction by the shaved hair boy, obviously excited to meet her. she felt flattered by his words, but the roblox comment? maybe this wouldn't be as bad as she thought it was.

"... yes, i play roblox."

"OH MY GOD! ENNOSHITA, THIS IS A WONDERFUL GIFT! WHAT DO YOU PLAY- ow! what was that for?!" the loud mouth boy screeched, twisting his head to meet daichi's unimpressed expression.

"you didn't even let her say her name, for crying out loud, tanaka, be quiet. sorry about that, what's your name?" daichi's soft smile relaxed [name] from the ruckus.