ᴘᴀʀᴛ ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

Start from the beginning

*attachment from ma blondi*

may
u guys r so hot
just patiently waiting for chrissy

badbleep
Yupp
i gtg see yall laterrr

ma blondi
baii

may
seeyaaaa

• real life •

Today was the fashion event and the day before Mayve would release her new album 'twenties' so she was quickly going through some potential questions with Jessica and how she was going to answer them .

Chris her makeup artist from Euphoria was coming in to do her hair and makeup not only because he was super talented but because the two had grown really close of the course of the show .

After Chris arrives he started setting up his makeup as she sat in her chair . "So how did your coffee date go?" Chris asks .

Mayve smiles shaking her head at his taunts "Chris for the 100th time it wasn't a date we are just friends ."

"Mayvie ." He says walking around to face her and he bent down to her height looking in her eyes and placing his hands on her shoulders then continued "You can't be friends with a man that looks like that ."

She laughed "You can , I'm proof of it ." She said defending herself .

"Mhm ." He mumbled continuing her makeup . Eventually he finished up with them and handed her a small mirror so she could check out what he had done and let him know if she needed anything changed .

Jessica gave the nod of approval and Mayve's jaw dropped standing up to hug Chris but leaning hee head back making sure she doesn't mess up her makeup .

"Okay it's dress time ." Jessica said making her way to Mayve's closet where the dress has been hanging . Mayve followed her as Jessica got the dress out of the bag handing it to Mayve and shutting the door behind her as the stylist made her way over .

Once Mayve was in the dress she opened the door and let the stylist zip her up and flatten out the dress making sure everything was perfect .

"You look.." the stylist trails off as Jessica and Chris made their way over clapping as the girl did a spin and little dance in her finished look making them all laugh . "It's perfect!" The stylist cheers .

*what mayve's look is for the fashion event*

"Okay Mayve Hunter's limousine is here it's time to go down stairs ." Jessica says looking up from her phone to the girl .

Mayve nods packing her lip balm, perfume, mints and phone in her purse as well as her other small necessities before they all said goodbye to her and started packing up the equipment.