[👻] 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐬.. (𝐓𝐢𝐧𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐬𝐭)

Start from the beginning

[??? 𝐏𝐎𝐕]
Drew, Henry, Liam, and Jake had all met up outside after school was over. They had all walked to Drew's house since it wasn't that far of a walk from there. Once they arrived they had decided they would just chill and watch a movie tonight since they were sleeping over and had the whole other day to do stuff. It had gotten pretty late anyways so what not better to do then watch a film?

Drake: "What movie do you guys want to watch?"

Liam: "Omgg.. Let's watch something scary!"

Henry: "OO OO I AGREE!!"

Drake: "How about you Jake?"

♥ 𝙅𝙖𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 ♥
They can't be serious. I'm absolutely terrified of horror movies! After I watch them I get these really bad nightmares where I can't move. It's horrible. I really don't wanna watch one but I don't want to seem like a pussy in front of Liam!

Jake: "U-uh horror m-movie works!"

Drew: "Alrighty then, it's settled."

Liam: "Let's pick a really scary one!"

Liam said with a big smirk on his face. Are you kidding me!? I don't want to be here right now! But i cant chicken out.

Drew decided on the movie 'The conjuring'. I hope it's not too scary.. (I've never watched it guys so pls tell me if it's scary or not 😭🙏)

𝙇𝙞𝙖𝙢'𝙨 𝙋𝙊𝙑 🧛
Yes we get to watch a scary movie, and I get to sit right next to Jake on the couch! This is amazing.. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Jake. He looked a little on edge? Maybe he's just as excited as I am! I love horror movies so much, Im almost like a horror geek! I chuckle a little to myself so no one can hear me.

A little half way through the movie

A jump-scare scene is coming up! I've already seen this movie a couple times so I know what happens. When the jump scare scene happened I heard Henry scream like a little girl, I laughed. I also noticed that Drew jumped a little, but not too much. I finally looked at Jake who looked petrified. He was kind of hyperventilating and he was trying to hide underneath the blanket he had with just his eyes and the top of his head peaking out.

Liam: whispers "Hey Jake are you ok?-"

I went to go rest my hand on Jake's shoulder when he jumped and looked at me with a horrified expression and his breathing was worse.

I decided to take Jake out of the living room into the guest room so I could talk to him.

Liamwhispers "Hey Jake it's ok it's just me! Do you wanna go into the other room with me so you can calm down?"

Jake nodded his head yes softly. I took Jake's hand and we exited into the guest room. We made sure me were quiet so Henry and Drew wouldn't notice too much.

Once we got in there I made jake sit on the edge of the bed next to me. I looked at him and asked:

Liam: "Jake.. are you ok? You seemed really scared out there and you were breathing really heavily."

Jake: "Y-yeah im totally fine!"

I can obviously tell he's lying. He's stuttering and he's also a really bad liar. I can even see him fidgeting with his necklace.