Prologue: The Downfall...Or Is It?

Start from the beginning

"YUTA-SAN! ITADORI-SAN, IT'S READY!" Ui Ui screamed both of their names, alerting about something. Surprisingly, he had a trash bag that seemed to be carrying a body.

'So that little brat can also teleport inside of a domain? How interesting, how truly interesting. He has a lot of potential. It's too bad I will kill him now.' Sukuna formed a grin as he raised and sent a bunch of slashes towards Ui Ui.

Another clap was heard as Ui Ui was replaced with a bunch of rubbles.

"Tch, what an annoying technique," Sukuna muttered as he looked towards our duo, Yuji and Yuta, protecting the figure of Ui Ui.

"Thanks for your contribution, Ui-san. You've done great. You can leave now," Yuta said as he took the bag. Ui Ui nods before disappearing from the battlefield.

"Just what are you planning, bra-UGH," Sukuna clenched his head out of pain as he felt him waking up. Yuji's attacks weren't in vain; Megumi was finally starting to wake up. If this continued any longer, Sukuna would be in trouble.

"THAT'S IT, FUSHIGURO, FIGHT BACK! DON'T LET HIM CONTROL YOU!" Yuji cried out for Megumi. He wanted him to know that he isn't alone on this.

Yuta, taking the opportunity, quickly rushed Sukuna and started attacking him with the help of Rika. He barraged him with restless slashes, making sure every hit counted. Sukuna was now in a dire situation. It didn't help that they were still in Yuta's domain, and he still can't use his own domain.

Yuji joined in the jumping, aiming a left hook at Sukuna's face. Sukuna simply dodged before Rika landed a solid hit on his shoulder. Seeing this, Yuta changed his sword position from a slashing to a thrusting motion as he stabbed his chest right in front of the heart.

"This is but a mere scratch!" Sukuna uttered with a voice full of arrogance as he broke the sword. Yuta's eyes widened as he jumped back while Rika is covering him.

"Now that I got rid of that annoying technique, let's see how well you two will do now," Sukuna stated with a malicious grin as he looked towards Yuji. "Oh please, was that hope I saw in your eyes? Did you seriously believe you can save your friend?"

Best boy was not about to let that slide.

Yuji, enraged by this, rushed Sukuna with nothing but rage to back him up. 'How stupid are you, naïve brat, to fall into such easy provocation?' Sukuna, feeling extremely arrogant, didn't try to dodge and spread his arms wide, giving Yuji the chance to land a solid hit.

The sparks of the black do not choose who to bless.

"KOKU.....SEN." The blackish-red sparks had changed the tides. Sukuna stumbled back while coughing blood. That brat tricked him. Yuji acted as if he fell for such provocation so Sukuna would lower his guards. The use of curse energy is most efficient when the user has complete control over his emotions. By acting like his emotions were running wild, he tricked Sukuna into thinking his attack would be ineffective.

Yuta, seizing the opportunity, quickly took out what was in the trash bag. Sukuna's vision was blurry because of that black flash; his eyes were bleeding. He simply didn't know whom it belonged to. Yuta rushed towards Sukuna while carrying the body. Sukuna used RCT to recover his eyesight as he felt two presences, one from the left and the other from the right. Sukuna finally regained his vision as he realized what they were trying to do, but it was too late.

Flashbacks:

Ui Ui had just retrieved Gojo's and Higuruma's bodies. Higuruma still had a small chance of survival, so he teleported him to Shoko and teleported back to Angel and the rest of the group. As they noticed, they quickly rushed towards them.