"Are you hungry?" I asked standing up to get her something. She bit her lips again thinking and held her tummy. I chuckled then winked "I'll take that as a yes then"

I quickly get the food recommended by the nurse and get back to my room walking up the stairs like a child.

I reached the room and her staring out the window, it was late now so I wondered what she looking at.

"Hi love" I smiled as I walked in, she looked back at me with a sad smile "what's wrong love?" I asked as I sat next to her.

She turns to me pain in her eyes, "I haven't been outside to see the sky before" she tells me tears forming at her eyes.

I wiped them off before they could fall "don't worry love. When you get better I'll take you out there to see how beautiful it is" I said and tapped her nose making her look at me shocked.

I couldn't help it and started laughing, "oh love, you look so beautiful" I laughed. She studies my face, like she's admiring something she hadn't seen before.

"You look good when you smile" I heard her say, though it looked like she whispered. I turned to her surprised

Did she just compliment me?

My smile grew and Ashton purred in approval.

"Thanks love"

"I'll smile more often then" I told my self, then brought out the flask Mrs. Ava, the nurse prescribed. "It's chicken soup"

She suddenly tensed and I could notice, "is everything okay love?" I asked, she bit down on her lip looking away from me.

Did I do something wrong?

"You don't like it?" I asked as I opened the flask.

She looked at me then back at the steaming flask. Could she be nervous of tasting it?

I took out a spoon and tasted it "hmmm. It's actually delicious you know. Plus it has chicken and trust me chicken is delicious" I nodded at her giving her a spoon of the soup.

She looked at it nervously and bit down her lip again before slowly opening her mouth, I happily fed her the food and the look she had after tasting it was amazing.

Her eyes fully opened and furiously blinked while chewing on the chicken.

"Is it good?" I asked smiling at her

Nodding off her head excitedly, she smiled and I continued to feed her enjoying the way she liked it.

"Damn you finished that fast" I looked at her as I gave her the last spoon. She smiled at me "thank you".

I got a tissue and wiped her lips cause, she had some leftover soup on them. "There. Do you need anything else love?"

She nodded her head a no, so I went to drop of the flask and wash up the mess left in the kitchen but made sure not to spend to much time there.

As I finished I heard a thud coming from upstairs

"Mate's in trouble!" Ashton growls

Quickly heading upstairs I went in to see my mate shaking at the broken lamp on the floor and her legs on the ground.

"Are you okay?!" I asked panicked rushing to her side.

"I... I'm s..so sorry. I..I didn't m..mean too" she cried worried about me than her.

"Baby..love I know you didn't mean too. I was worried if you hurt yourself. I didn't want you getting hurt"

She nodded her head playing with her fingers and her eyes avoiding mine. I raised her head to face mine and cleaned her eyes "what's wrong, did you need something?"

She looked at me and held my hand a little tight and held her tummy "I..I need to...pee"

I looked at her for a moment before coming back to my senses "oh..oh right. The toilet. You need to use the toilet. I'll take you there" I stood up "erm...can I carry you?" I asked since she couldn't walk yet.

She nodded her head "okay"

Gently carrying her bridal style "hold on to me okay" I told her and she wrapped her hands around my neck.

My nostrils filled with her luxurious scent

"Mate is so beautiful" Ashton purrs enjoying the close contact and my heart started speeding up.

She looked up at me with blue hypnotic eyes and I could feel my member getting hard.

What the heck!

I faced up to avoid her stare and gulped down hard.

Getting her to the bathroom I set her slowly on the counter and quickly try calm myself down before she notices.

I cleaned the toilet and made sure she had everything else. "Ermm..so do want me to help use the toilet?" I asked Incase she wanted me out.

She nodded her head shyly, so I helped her down to the toilet and when she settled down I turned around to give her privacy.

When she finishes I help rinse her hands and take her back. She smiled a little "thank you Lucas"

I squatted down to her face and gave her a kiss on the head

"Anything for you baby"