Out of the blue

Welcome to another high school love story of mine!

A love story where she caught his attention the first day of school and he automatically never left her alone since then.

Trope

- high school romance

- bad boy x good girl

- brother's enemy

Warning ⚠️

- abuse

- trauma

- daddy issue

- SA

- relapse

Synopsis

After moving into a new school and meeting her stepbrother's enemy, she made a goal to never engage with him. But things didn't go as planned.

"Do you hate me?"

"I can't."

Loren Brooks isn't from the rich. Actually, her mother remarried into a wealthy family and that's how she got into the school. Her father was reported and put behind a cell. Her mother divorce him and remarried after two years. She couldn't feel happier for her. After throwing a book at her stepbrother nemesis on her first day, she knows she'll never get past it.

Asher Byrne is the prince charming in that school. He's not really a prince but he's charming and comes from the wealthiest family in the country. He's popular around that school. After a book was thrown at him by the new girl, he can't help but notice her. He slowly found himself wanting her more and more.

But there's more consequences than benefits.

Quote

"I'll be the one to stay by your side at the end of the time."

Well, I really hope you enjoy this 😁 I'm sorry if there's any mistakes or late update. Enjoy reading!