Dadi stopped Pragya at the entrance itself and then told something to kumud (one of the maid) in a few minutes a kumud came with a small globular container filled with rice and another servant holding a big plate filled with a red colour water the...

Dadi stopped Pragya at the entrance itself and then told something to kumud (one of the maid) in a few minutes a kumud came with a small globular container filled with rice and another servant holding a big plate filled with a red colour water then they placed this things infront of her.

Dadi instructed her how to do rituals.

Pragya didn't wanted to do this but she didn't want any kind of the drama again that why she did everything what dadi told her.

She slowly kicked the small container fill with rice and then stepped her feets in that red colour water and then stepped into the mansion. All the young ones were very happy to see Pragya instead of that Akansha.

Rakhi ji asked Kumud Did Rajveer came home asked Rakhi ji.

Kumud nodded her her head in no.

Listening that she got little tensed about his son she knew the anger of his son and he can do anything in his anger thinking all this she got panicked.

Where is Rajveer asked Rakhi to Manohar.

Before Manohar could say anything his phone rang and he got a call from this PA.Rakhi quickly grabbed the mobile phone from his hand and asked him

Where is Rajveer ? asked Rakhi

Ma'am, he is in his private bungalow near his office said Ajay (his PA).

Okay thank you said Rakhi.

(Call ended)

After Pragya's gharpravesh ritul.

Take Pragya to her room and take some rest said dadi to.

Yes Dadi said Shivangi.

But before they could leave Rakhi stopped them.

Mera beta Ghar par nhi hai,pata nhi kaha hai,kya kar Raha hai kaisa hai or tumhe aaram ke padhi hai ye sab tumari vajase hua hai said Rakhi while tonting her.
(My son is not at home, I don't know where he is, what he is doing, how he is and you have to rest it's all happening because of you)