Ch 1: Love at first sight.

June 4th at Red Rose stables brushing the horses.

The stables is on the outskirts of the town they moved to, the town Hiei, his family and his friends live in.

Kurama's pov:

I really love visiting the stables and brushing the horses, my horse is Scarlet, and I love her maine.

Scarlet is a female Shagya Arabian mare, her maine is black with three Scarlet red highlights, she's black with blue eyes.

Kurama there you are. Dad said as he walked up to me with three kids I never seen before.

I'm brushing my horse, she loves when I groom her. I said while brushing Scarlet's maine.

We have three new kids that will be learning to ride today. Dad said.

I don't want to be here, my dad forced me to come here. The short black haired boy said, and I couldn't take my eyes off him.

I can feel my heart beating fast, when I look at the short black haired boy, I think I fell in love at first sight.

This Kurama one of my sons, and his horse Scarlet. Dad said.

Hi. I said looking at the short black haired boy.

Hi I'm Yusuke, and this is Hiei, and his twin sister Yukina. Yusuke said making Hiei elbow him in the stomach but not too hard.

I can introduce myself you know. Hiei said then looked at me, and he wouldn't take his eyes off me.

Hey brother are you gonna ride Scarlet today? Shuichi asked as he came over and stood next to me.

This is one of my other sons Shuichi Minamino Kurama's twin brother. Dad said.

Hi, we have an adopted older brother, and two adopted little sisters but they are around here somewhere. Shuichi said.

We're right here. Yoko said walking towards us with Emma and Emily.

This is my adopted oldest son Yoko Kurama Kitsune Minamino, and that's my two adopted daughters Emma and Emily, they are the youngest. Dad said.

There's my family. Mom said walking towards us.

This is my wife. Dad said.

Our mom, hi mom. I said.

I told you so, I knew Kurama would be in here brushing his horse. Mom said and dad rolled his eyes.

I tried not to laugh but failed, and laughed a little.

I'm gonna get Scarlet ready to ride. I said as I put the horse brush down then went to the tack room to get Scarlet's saddle blanket, and her saddle, and my riding helmet, then went back to Scarlet, she already has her bridle on that's how I brought Scarlet out of her stall.

While I'm tacking up Scarlet I knew they were watching the whole time I just didn't say anything.

You really know what your doing how long have you been at this stables? Hiei asked.

My family owned this stables since I was 10-years old, and I been coming here every chance I get, and I'm a fast learner. I said as I picked up my riding helmet.

Seven years, do you all have your own horses? Hiei asked.

Yes we do, Scarlet is my horse. I said then Dragon came out of his stall and walked up to us and stood in front of Hiei.

That's strange Dragon usually stays away from people except our family, and the stable hands. Mom said.

Dragon is a male horse, he's a Welsh pony he's black and white with a white maine and black tail, and a black spot that looks like a dragon, that's how he got his name.