Chapter 9: The Next Family Is....

A camera opened up, and at first what looked to be a bedroom was shown, and you could hear a familiar voice say, “It’s on,” and then the camera turned around to see who the holder was. It was Kim Jisoo, the famous singer, actress, model, and another former member of Blackpink, “Nyeongan.” Jisoo greets as her heart-shaped lips form into a smile and people note she’s wearing comfortable clothes. “It’s me, Jisoo, but you probably already know that,” she says with a grin. “OK, I just did this out of whim, so let me introduce my family,” she says as she starts walking downstairs but kneels down to pet a dog. “You guys already know Dalgom,” Jisoo says as she kisses his head, then pets another one. “That’s Daeshim,” she introduces the other dog, then starts going downstairs.

At first she searches for them, then sees them in the kitchen and says to the first person she sees, “You already know it is, but let me introduce you to my husband, Jung Hae-In.” she says it with much enthusiasm, to the surprise of Hae-In, who was drinking coffee. “Oh, so you’re recording already,” he said in surprise. “Yep, but I just decided to do it.” Jisoo said, while Hae-In laughed shortly. “You already know who I am, but I’m Blackpink’s Jisoo’s husband,” he said with a laugh, with Jisoo joining him. Then she hears feet running, and she speaks. “OK, my kids are here.” She moves the camera and pans it to a boy who looks surprised. “Hi, I’m Jung Yong-woo.” He introduces himself, and the audience notices that he has Jiso’s eyes and lips and Hae-In’s nose.

It switches to the interview room with him and his parents in the interview room. “I’m 14 years old, and I’m the first of the kids to be born for about 2 months,” he said as a short montage of him as a baby being held by his parents was shown, as an interviewer starts asking Jisoo a question. “I will say that I really did not expect that I’d be the first one to get pregnant,” she said with a laugh. “I thought Jenduek and Limario would have kids first since after getting married they wanted kids immediately,” she explained. “But I just didn’t expect it, but I was so happy when I realized,” Jisoo said with a smile. “I thought I would be the only one pregnant, but one month later Jennie and another month Sophia got pregnant, and it was nice that I was going through the journey with them,” Jisoo added, then a question was directed towards Hae-In, “um, I had the same reaction as her, but I was so happy to be a dad,” he says with a smile, then a question was directed to Jisoo, “his personality?” “Well, a lot of people that know us say he acts just like me in witty but has a bit of his dad’s personality, but he’s not our clone as he has his own personality and has different likes,” she explains, then another question, “What does Yong-woo like to do?” “Um, I like to act, and I want to be like my Omma and Appa,” he says with a smile that was similar to Jiso’s smile, “and he's a’good actor; he just needs practice and training.” Jisoo says, with Hae-In, who agreed, “Yeah, he’s going to be a better actor than us,” he adds, agreeing with him as they look at their son with pride.

Then it switches back to the kitchen, and then the next child appears, and it is a girl. “Hello, my name is Jung Eun-woo,” she said, introducing herself, and people noted she has Hae-In’s eyes and lips with Jisoo’s lips as it goes back to the interview room as she sits in the room with her mom. “I’m 12 years old,” she says after answering the question with another short montage of her pictures when she was a baby, and then the interviewer starts asking Jisoo a question. “I thought of having a second kid because I wanted to give Yong-woo a sibling, and siblings are great,” Jisoo explained, “and it was also nice not to be the first one pregnant since Rosé decided to carry her second child with Sophia, and the same with Lisa; it was amusing to see them feel what pregnancy felt like,” Jisoo said while chuckling at the memory of it. Then the interviewer asked her a question: “For her personality, she’s like Hae-In more; she’s more serious, but she’s also mischievous too, and Smas said she still has her own personality and likes." Then another question: “Oh, I want to be a director.” She replied, “Yeah, she likes to do these short movies, and they’re amazing.” Jisoo said, praising her for making Eun-woo smile, “Yeah, and you can see her passion in it, and she’s amazing at making short movies.” Hae-In ads with Jisoo nodding at what he said.

Then it switches to the living room again as Jisoo moves the camera and shows another boy who looks a bit surprised. “Um hi, my name is Jung Jun-woo,” he says with a smile, and people see that he’s a mix of both Jisoo and Hae-In. Then it switches back to the interview room, with him and Jisoo sitting on the chairs. “I’m 10 years old,” he says as another short montage is shown, then after that Jisoo speaks, “me and Hae-In planned on having three kids, and if you ask me if I want another kid, I would say no, because three is enough and I don't want to give birth again." Jisoo said with a laugh, then the interviewer asked another question: "Well, people said that Jun-woo has a mix of our personalities, but as I said, like his siblings, he has his own personalities and likes." Jisoo repeated those words, then a question was asked, but now it was towards Jun-woo. "I like to write," he says; "he followed my former dream," Jisoo says while laughing; "he's actually pretty good, and I love the poems he writes," she says, praising Jun-woo, who blushed at the praise as Hae-In ruffled his hair as Jisoo smiled while watching them.

It now switches back to home. “Well, that’s the introduction of my family, and you guys know who we are,” Jisoo says with a laugh. “Uh, see you guys in the next,” Hae-In says as he gets pulled by Jisoo to say something while all of the kids laugh at what their mom did as the camera fades to black.