obviously, ennoshita would praise the girl heavily on her work. the photos were always so meaningful and captured with immense thought and execution. he would always tell her he wished he was as creative as her instead of brawny, and she would say the same.

with a groan and a slap to the face, [name] jolted herself out of her daydreaming. she noticed from her digital clock on her desk that class was starting in fifteen minutes, so if she wanted to get to class on time, it would have to be now.

huffing and puffing, [name] snatched her satchel, the pin from first year still hanging on, slipped on her school shoes, and sped walked to karasuno high school. the light breeze outside felt nice, but she knew once she arrived to school and looked at herself through the reflection of the window besides her in class, her hair would be a mess. luckily, she kept a comb and other miscellaneous hair maintenance supplies in her bag.

eventually, she arrived to karasuno, switched out her shoes, and found salvage in her homeroom class, where ennoshita was already awaiting.

"almost late on your first day? tsk tsk, [name]," ennoshita teased, waving his finger in the air.

"shut your hole, chikara."

"my what now?"

[name] didn't know how much more she could stand of this photography club

[name] didn't know how much more she could stand of this photography club. it was the end of the school day, and all of the clubs had started up again, including the photography club. there was some familiar faces, like the girl who sat in front of her in homeroom, emi uehara, and tsuyoshi ozaki, one of the only boys in the club, both of them being returning members. those two and a few more were bearable, it was the new incomers, though, that pissed [name] off.

they were obnoxious, to put it simply. they had no idea how to use a camera, one of them complaining all of her photos were coming out black when she simply needed to take the lens cap off of the instrument. they were also very loud. cackling and giggling, taking photos of dumb shit instead of trying to understand the art form.

[name] wasn't the type of person to be super anal about art and discredit anyone she seemed "unfit" in their work, it was just that these kids were in the club to be in a club. [name] sighed and looked off into the window besides her as one of the new first years nearly shattered a camera by tossing it to another first year.

to her left, emi uehara pouted at [name], understanding her feelings. "you good?" she poked a perfectly manicured finger into [name]'s bicep.

the other girl slowly swiveled her head to meet uehara's gaze. "hmm? oh, yeah. i'm fine, just bored."

uehara nodded, unconvinced. she tucked a face-framing piece of dark purple hair behind her ear before observing the disruptive first years once more. [name] followed her gaze and copied the girl, but quickly grew tired of it.