I have to be somebody

9/4/23-2/11/24

Sonic was in the van thinking about Sonia and Manic.

He had been on a mission with Cyrus when he lost them.

Robotnik had gotten them and robotized them and when he found out he had tried to help get them back and failed.

He was on his way to the Floating Island to tell Knuckles and try and get some help.

You're gonna be somebody

When he got there he stopped and sat there for a minute then sighed and got out to be aimed at by something and used a Sonic Spin to get it.

"Calm down Knuckles it's just me!" Sonic said and Knuckles came smiling.

"Sorry about that Sonic." Knuckles said and looked around. "Where are Sonia and Manic?" he asked and Sonic shook his head.

"Gone. He got them when I was on a mission with Cyrus and roboticized them." Sonic said and looked at Knuckles. "I'm sorry."

Knuckles looked at him and gave him a hug.

"Me too. What are you gonna do now?"

"I have to stop him myself now." Sonic said shaking his head and Knuckles looked at him.

"Not alone."

"What?"

"I'm coming with you. You just lost your family and need help."

"You have the emerald to look after."

"I have Chomps and I'll check in now and then. You need me." Knuckles said smiling and Sonic smiled back.

"Then let's get to work!" Sonic said and they got in the van and were off to end Robotnik.

You'll be bigger than Mars

Two years had gone by and Sonic and Knuckles had been working together to end Robotnik.

Knuckles would go check on the emerald now and then and they learned that there are seven smaller emeralds and Sonic could use them.

They were at an island looking around right now.

Meanwhile a fox was being bullied and one bully was holding him back, while two others were looking at an invention he had made.

"No! No, please don't! Leave it alone, you guys!" he said and one of the bullies raised a large stick. "Aah! No! Keep away!" he said but the bully broke the invention anyway.

Later he was sadly carrying the broken invention. Then he saw Sonic and Knuckles stop nearby, look around, then take off again.

"Whoa, those guy's are cool! I wonder where they're going?" he said and follows after them.

Soon he was at the beach to see the Tornado parked there and climbed inside the cockpit.

"Wow, this plane looks pretty fast! But I bet I can make it even faster." he said.

Soon he was tweaking the Tornado and even repainting it. Meanwhile Sonic and Knuckles were standing behind him.

"What do you think you're doing?" Sonic asked and the fox turned round.

"Sorry, but when I see a machine, I can't help myself. I hope you don't mind I changed the engine to make it faster." the fox said.

"Hm. I like what you did with the color, too." Sonic said and looked at Knuckles. "What do you think Knux?" he asked and Knuckles nodded.

"Yeah. Looks pretty good." Knuckles said and the fox chuckled.

"Come and see what else I did." the fox said.