Ch.2 bored

Mira's day during work was boring, at best. She worked on some of the animations, it was high resolution so it was higher quality with more frames per a second, aka straight up hell. She also worked on one of her personal projects a little fan animation for the infamous Undertale fandom she was apart of. She normally didn't do it during work hours but it helped relax her and remember her passion for art, even if it was stressful. That was during her break but now it was time to draw and animate and die mentally.

Most of work went uneventful, except the 'therapy' dog ran off like the idiot he was. He was a co-workers Bichon Frisé who couldn't be left alone, so the work let him come to work, the only reason he was still here was because everyone loved him. Mira wasn't a big dog person, but it wasn't even a big dog it was a small one, and those things are like over grown rats.

Mira sighed as she clocked out and said bye to her work 'friends', and headed waited shortly for the bus to come and take her home, she was exhausted from the day, it was funny since all she did was draw nearly the same thing a thousand times... She watched the bus pull up in the no longer raining yet overcast and sad sky. She got on and definitely didn't brood, nah she ain't that emo. She plugged in her earbuds and played her favorite song Crazy= genius by Panic at the Disco.

She watched as the city passed as brief intermissions when the bus stopped at lights and signs or at stops...

When her bus stop finally came she was exhausted as she walked off the bus and into her apartment, it was dark and dusty... She never had the energy to clean it up, and she didn't even do anything but draw all day! How she was tired was beyond her, but she lumbered to the kitchen and made a ham and cheese sandwich for dinner... It was 10 P.M. she needed to go the all time hell to bed... She ate her sandwich at the table and worked on her personal art project, her Undertale animation... She finished her sandwich and forgot what sleep was and worked for hours on her project and passed out on her plate and table, she didn't have work tomorrow so it was fine...

Right?