Prologue

?? POV

Crowded... Why are people crowding here..? it's really noisy, why do they take out their cellphones as if there's something interesting to watch, And why does the body feel so difficult to move? My body... my body feels very sick, my whole body hurts. My vision... Darker.

.

.

.

.

.

Here it feels different.. cold.. I slowly open my eyes, everything is black, I don't even know whether I'm floating or touching land. My body feels like never before, the aches and pains throughout my body are gone.

"How? Did you sleep well?"

I was shocked and subconsciously screamed a little reflexively, I turned my head and looked at him, he was tall and looked young but he looked... a little gloomy? That's the word I can say. He has long, tied hair that covers one eye, his eyes are deep blue and he wears traditional Japanese clothing that looks like it has been around for centuries but looks luxurious and is dark blue which is almost similar to black.

"Where... where is this? Wasn't I waiting... AN ACCIDENT?! I'M DEAD?"

HOW COULD I JUST REMEMBER THAT I WAS IN AN ACCIDENT? I think the collision messed up my brain...

"Honestly, I apologize because now is not the time for you to die. And as compensation, I can bring you back to life, however. I can't bring you back to life in this world."

"Why?.. What do you mean..?"

"It's a shame that I can't bring you back to life or be reborn in this world because There will be a reduction in the balance of your world just because of your birth in this world, of course we don't want that."

".....B- but I can still be reborn in another world?.."

"Sure, just think of this as my apology."

^_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_____⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠____⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠___⁠_⁠_⁠_^

I will explain my character in chapter 1 or 2 later.