Sunday, my day seemed to move by slower than I expected. The more meetings I went through, the more aggravated I became. Most of them I didn't even have to be there because I didn't say nothing more than a word, which was "hey".

I watched the game in the evening with Zizi and though Kyrie's right leg had me all the way worried, Cleveland still took home the win.

Tuesday morning was nothing but work, work, and more work. Evening time was when I had the rest of the day to myself and I spent that at the nail salon and spa.

Wednesday was no different from the day before but instead my whole day was consisted of work and nothing but work. I guess it was a good thing because when Thursday came and I was on a quick flight to Chicago, ready for game 6.

A promise I made to Kyrie is that I would watch and right before the game I spent some time with him as he got assisted by the medical staff.

Earlier on Monday, he was informed from an MRI that he had a strain right foot and tendinitis in his left knee. I myself didn't know so much about medical situations like these but I had a feeling it was something you should take serious, which is one of the main reasons I came out because it killed me these last couple of days not being around him.

"Are you really sure about playing tonight?" I placed my hands on his shoulder, watching as the athletic trainer placed his right foot in a bucket of ice. Also taking notice that he trimmed down his facial hair.

I personally believed it would be best if he sat out but he insisted that it was something he couldn't do and that he must play tonight.

"Adrienne, I have too. I've came too far and I'm not about to let my team down"

"Kyrie I know, but I don't want you to go out there and have to force yourself to do anything you're not comfortable with. As you can you aren't exactly a hundred percent, plus you're battling a lot right now"

He rubbed his fingers against the back of my hand, "I rather be at forty percent, then not be anything. I gotta' help my brothers win and that's all that matters"

I drew a long sigh, and pouted my lips a bit. "Fine, but just take it easy out there"

"Don't I always?" he laughed, puckering his lips up.

I leaned down and pressed my lips onto his lightly. Once we pulled away, I noticed that the athletic trainer looked a bit confused, and it caused me to ask. "Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

You could hear Kyrie chuckling to himself, and the man of Caucasian skin tone just looked up at me a bit nervous.

"Umm, yes ma'm I do" he struggled to say.

"You don't have to call me ma'm. I'm Adrienne" I smiled, with a wave.

He returned a small smile and Kyrie just looked at me rolling his eyes playfully, with a smirk. The game was starting in an hour and I left him to get ready with his team.

Zizi, Josh and I had our seats courtsides and waited before tipoff began.

"I think we should switch seats" I whispered into Josh's ear.

He looked down at me confused, "Why? What's wrong with your seat?"

"I just don't think I should be sitting in between you two" I pointed my finger between him and Zizi.

"Wow" Azeena mumbled to herself, while I just smirked.

"Really Adrienne?" she rolled her eyes.

I nodded my head, and stood up with my popcorn. "Yeah, lets switch"

We did just that as tipoff began and when first quarter started, I placed my full attention on the game. It wasn't hard to see how much of a battle this was for Kyrie that whole quarter. It was good to see he was trying but it hurt to see how much he was struggling, and I really felt bad about it.

Beginning second quarter, Josh walked away to get us some candy and Azeena and I engaged in small talk before he came back.

With nine minutes left into the game everyone watched as Kyrie's left foot looked like it awkwardly landed on Tristan Thompson's. Once I saw him fall to the ground, I stood on my feet.

"Oh my gosh", placing my left hand upon my chest

I felt a hand placed on my back, "I hope he's okay"

"See this what I was talking about. I was scared about things like this happening, did I not say that earlier?" looking back at Josh and Zizi who held worried looks.

I looked back onto the court to see him struggling to get up and practically hobbling towards the bench. Two men helped assist him out of the arena and towards the locker room.

"Adrienne just calm down. He'll be fine"

Taking my seat, I wiped a small tear from the corner of my left eye. "I'm trying to calm down you guys, but it's really hard too. He's playing on two injured legs and now this happens. This isn't something to joke about"

"Calm down Dri, he will be okay. Kyrie is tough"

I crossed my fingers and said a small prayer in my head. It wasn't until minutes later; Kyrie returned and sat out on the bench. We made brief eye contact and he tried to give me the look that he was alright, but I still knew he wasn't.

By half time the game was tied, and I will admit when third quarter resumed I was kind of happy they didn't let Kyrie back on the court because I was afraid of the worst happening again. The quarter went by and Cleveland dominated and finished off with a 94 to 73 win, moving them up to the Eastern Conference finals.

***

I spent some time in Ohio and I knew it would do Kyrie some good because he was limping a lot. When I say I hated seeing him like this, I meant every bit of it. I hated seeing Kyrie in this type of predicament because it wasn't something I was used to and he wasn't the same Kyrie.

"What's wrong? Why do you look so annoyed?" I raised his left leg up and placed a bag of ice under it.

Kyrie drew a long sigh, shaking his head in frustration. "All that icing and treatment just went out the window from one simple play. Now I'm back to where I was before"

"Maybe you shouldn't work yourself so hard"

"Adrienne you know how badly I want this"

"I know kid" paused, licking my lips. "I want this badly for you too, but I just don't want anything serious to happen to you. It's really scary now"

"What do you think I should do?" he bit his bottom lip.

"My honest opinion I would sit out the first couple of games against Atlanta" I spoke nervous, trying to avoid eye contact. "Just to get more treatment and not take any chances"

He just shook his head, "I don't think coach is gonna' let me do that"

"I know how much they need but it's really for your health and Coach Blatt can't keep assuming that you're okay because he doesn't know what you're going through. Only you know what you're going through and you even know you aren't there yet"

"Adge I can't let my brothers down. I just can't"

"Kyrie you are playing on two injured legs. I'm sure LeBron and everyone else will understand if you have to sit out because this is really for your health" I placed my hands down on thigh, looking at him. "You are not healthy and you can't keep forcing yourself to do something you aren't comfortable with"

Part of me was pissed off at the Cavaliers staff. They honestly were making Kyrie go through so much right now and it was slowly annoying me. He was the only one enduring so much pain, and it was beginning to seem like they were forcing him to do things he wasn't comfortable with.

Every day he struggled was a battle he went through alone.